Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty - Twitch Drops

+
If VODs do count then where can I check my progress? I feel that I should have gotten the pants and helmet by now.
I don't think VOD count. I assume you have to watch live streams.
Just a guess, but no matter where you are and when you have time to "watch" a stream, you should find someone who streams Cyberpunk with drop activated (no matter the language or the time zone, just mute the sound and let the stream in the background, above all if you're not really interested by watching streams^^).
Somewhat related; when I get to the main menu and press G it tells me "ERROR: To claim your rewards, log into REDlauncher via your account before starting the game." But the launcher shows me as logged in, and the Account Management option takes me to gog.com, where I am also logged in.
Did you use mods?
I know some encountered this issue and it was due to mods (CET in particular) which interfered between Redlauncher and the game.

you can check progress and drops here https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory
1695965338150.png

I guess it whatever I've been doing hasn't counted?
I don't think VOD count. I assume you have to watch live streams.
Just a guess, but no matter where you are and when you have time to "watch" a stream, you should find someone who streams Cyberpunk with drop activated (no matter the language or the time zone, just mute the sound and let the stream in the background, above all if you're not really interested by watching streams^^).

Did you use mods?
I know some encountered this issue and it was due to mods (CET in particular) which interfered between Redlauncher and the game.
I don't have CET but I do have some cosmetics installed. Almost 3 years in and we're still stuck with two body types, and no way to unlink gender presentation from V's voice selection, so as a compromise I got the flat chest fem V body mod (with a few mods that refit the clothes to fit that body) and am using the masc voice. It's as close as I could get to a male presentation that wasn't built like an upside-down triangle with a perpetual 5 o'clock shadow. I'll try uninstalling them and see if that helps. It doesn't wreak the saves thankfully, it just makes me look like a chick until I put them back.
Update: It didn't. I'm going back to being a twink.

Last edited:
So, pay money to get a single item from Twitch. Ok... Twitch is owned by Amazon, right? Right. Was CDPR bought out by Amazon under the table or something? Honest question, don't be shy, guys. And before anyone pounces, no I don't really care about these items. Smart sniper rifles are [...], and clothes are good for people who use Photo Mode a lot. I don't. Game without a third person view having so much fashion is pretty sus and cringe. [...]

Last edited by a moderator:
This is such a stupid move, to release a clothing pack and weapon, for drops on twitch.
Yeah, ok, this is promo move, but it is so stupid, to make it limited for 1 week for one item and specifically obtainable only via twitch.
Such a shitshow

Last edited:
So, I watched enough (see: let the stream run in the background) to earn the helmet, boots and pants. I claimed the articles but haven't seen anything else happen? When will Project Red deposit the items, anyone know?

So, I watched enough (see: let the stream run in the background) to earn the helmet, boots and pants. I claimed the articles but haven't seen anything else happen? When will Project Red deposit the items, anyone know?
If you linked your GOG account to your game, they should be in your stash, in theory ;)

i tried different Streamers each for ca. 2 hours. But the "NUS Infiltrator Boots" are still 0 from 100%

I delete the cache check the link connection twice. I tried 2 browsers. The Pants and Helmet worked fine and all other drops are working too.

I have only the problem with the Boots.

So, pay money to get a single item from Twitch. Ok... Twitch is owned by Amazon, right? Right. Was CDPR bought out by Amazon under the table or something? Honest question, don't be shy, guys. And before anyone pounces, no I don't really care about these items. Smart sniper rifles are [...], and clothes are good for people who use Photo Mode a lot. I don't. Game without a third person view having so much fashion is pretty sus and cringe. [...]
Of course, if you do Twitch Drops you have to be bought by Amazon ... just like all the other game companies who do Twitch Drops.
Amazon owns everything, even you.
Oh boy.

Of course, if you do Twitch Drops you have to be bought by Amazon ... just like all the other game companies who do Twitch Drops.
Amazon owns everything, even you.
Oh boy.

Tbh they kinda own everything that is sold retail nowadays. Theyre an evil corpo.

Last edited:
OK so I have CB and PL on Steam, I am logged into red launcher with my gog account, and I have the witcher 3 on both steam and gog. And the phantom liberty items won't show up in my stash.

I also bought two subs on twitch and I did not get the sniper rifle. One of the streamers said it's because I gave them to two different channels (both lists the sniper drop). So I thought, OK, and bought one more for her. Seems the other problem was that I bought the first one when she was offline. The instructions never mentioned this:
How To Earn The Reward
Purchase 2 subs from participating channels, and you’ll receive this offer in your Drops and Rewards inventory.
Money out the window.

Not happy.

Suggestions?

Has anyone else not gotten the NUS Infiltrator Headgear after watching a Streamer play? I'm forever at 63% & I've been watching my normal Twitch Streamers who play CyberPunk 2077: Phantom Liberty play/replay the game with my other drops being given, just no Headgear

Has anyone else not gotten the NUS Infiltrator Headgear after watching a Streamer play? I'm forever at 63% & I've been watching my normal Twitch Streamers who play CyberPunk 2077: Phantom Liberty play/replay the game with my other drops being given, just no Headgear
Just to check, this may not be the issue, but in case it is - the headgear drop is different from the other three drops, it is a 'custom drop' that is not available from every CP2077 stream. It is only available from the specific streamers listed at https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/twitch-drops

This is bullshit! I don't watch Twitch and I don't plan to start anytime ... why is this gear locked behind such stupid "stream wall". Damn (n)(n)(n)
edit
Post automatically merged:

This feels so gross, its also a massive head and a lot of hoops to jump threw, only to watch spoiler content. I am also still unsure if works on cancel it it was redeemed correctly. This whole thing just leave a very bad taste in my mouth.
Well poop and garbage usually does that to ones palate. So understandable lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom