Cyberpunk 2077 - Screenshot Master Thread

+
A beautiful tree
photomode_28122020_123320.png

Edgewood Farm

So far this game really hasn't had one of those missions that really got my attention, that is until V met River Ward and started 'The Hunt'. No spoilers here, but one of the best missions of the game in my opinion. It is possible to get attached to River and one can get into his character and this mission.

In this shot, Later after the mission is complete, V rides back to the scene just to take a last look and think back on everything that happened here. On a personal level, V gained a new friend that he can trust. The site is now closed off and V is glad of that. Time for him and River to move on.

Last edited:
Edgewood Farm

So far this game really hasn't had one of those missions that really got my attention, that is until V met River Ward and started 'The Hunt'. No spoilers here, but one of the best missions of the game in my opinion. It is possible to get attached to River and one can get into his character and this mission.

In this shot, Later after the mission is complete, V rides back to the scene just to take a look and think back on everything that happened here. On a personal level, V gained a new friend that he can trust. The site is now closed off and V is glad of that. Time for him and River to move on.

Yes one of the best quest I played for the moment. Generally, the side quests with seconds characters are better than the main mission for me. There are a lot of good stories telling on theses others characters unlocked.
photomode_28122020_180952.png

photomode_28122020_181929.png

New Friends

V helped River in a difficult and emotional time and now the two have some quiet time together. It was clear right from the start however that the two of them hit it off. They had become fast friends and V knew this would be a one of those rare friendships that would be life long and V was happy about that. The recent events took a heavy emotional toll on V as well, and it would take some time for them both to get this behind them.

Here in this shot, V and River are on top of a water tower close to River's home and enjoying the view, having some drinks and good conversation. I'm fairly certain for those who have played this mission, especially as a male V. that River was giving a lot of 'mixed signals' during their conversations.

In my game I made no effort to find out, but did anyone else notice this? I think that River's character had a great personality, well voiced and the mission / quest was well written. Sadly, like most games, once you are done with the mission you are done with that character (meaning River), that is unless you are playing a female V. I would have liked to seen River as a main character to replace Jackie for the rest of the game. Frankly, they should not have killed off Jackie in the first place.

Post automatically merged:

River Ward

Top Bottom