Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

+
Jesus, even Elon Musk chiming in with RTs or memes.

I have mixed feelings after thinking about it. I'd lie if I said I didn't have fun playing and investing myself into parts of the main story and side quests, or taking in the world itself. But I also see flaws. Pros and cons.

I think it's currently easy to fall victim to a sort of "mob mentality" in either case (very pro, very against). Especially if it was management decisions that resulted in the issues, it feels like the devs who gave their best wrongly get some of the blame.

I'll give them a chance and see how they tackle this over the next weeks and months and what DLC it'll be. There's also the chance that the community modding tool might do some magic over time once it gets further developed, or that they add modding support. Despite agreeing with many of the negative feedback and disappointment, I kind of remain optimistic for the future.

We'll see what they make of it. I still think the direction change and doing parts of the game from scratch again (and again?) didn't help the refinement process, or that apparently many devs left after Witcher 3 was completed, so I heard.

Most glitched game i've ever seen in my entire life, even Hentai Nazi is optimized better than this lmao

but really do love the story and overall idea of the game

its just like they released the game without even trying it once

This game would be good... If it came out in 2010. A solid 7/10.
It's 2020, Red Dead Redemption 2 is a thing.

What does this game offer us that's innovating? That's impressive? Absolutely nothing.
Your character has genitals. They're not functional, they're just there because "Woah this game has nudity".

Seriously. I wasn't expecting the Holy Grail of videogames like the CDPR marketing team was leading everyone to believe but I sure as shit was expecting a game that would keep me interesting for as long as The Witcher 3 did. But there's not even that.

I played The Witcher 3 for several months. I played this game for 3 days before dropping it completely.

Jesus, even Elon Musk chiming in with RTs or memes.

I have mixed feelings after thinking about it. I'd lie if I said I didn't have fun playing and investing myself into parts of the main story and side quests, or taking in the world itself. But I also see flaws. Pros and cons.

I think it's currently easy to fall victim to a sort of "mob mentality" in either case (very pro, very against). Especially if it was management decisions that resulted in the issues, it feels like the devs who gave their best wrongly get some of the blame.

I'll give them a chance and see how they tackle this over the next weeks and months and what DLC it'll be. There's also the chance that the community modding tool might do some magic over time once it gets further developed, or that they add modding support. Despite agreeing with many of the negative feedback and disappointment, I kind of remain optimistic for the future.

We'll see what they make of it. I still think the direction change and doing parts of the game from scratch again (and again?) didn't help the refinement process, or that apparently many devs left after Witcher 3 was completed, so I heard.

To me it kinda seemed like he was making fun of the reddit post. If you are seriously crying yourself to sleep at night over the state of the game, you are clearly not well adjusted and need to unplug and find something else to pin your hopes and dreams on.

This game would be good... If it came out in 2010. A solid 7/10.
It's 2020, Red Dead Redemption 2 is a thing.

What does this game offer us that's innovating? That's impressive? Absolutely nothing.
Your character has genitals. They're not functional, they're just there because "Woah this game has nudity".

Seriously. I wasn't expecting the Holy Grail of videogames like the CDPR marketing team was leading everyone to believe but I sure as shit was expecting a game that would keep me interesting for as long as The Witcher 3 did. But there's not even that.

I played The Witcher 3 for several months. I played this game for 3 days before dropping it completely.

Negative you can use your genitals I recently watched a joytoy blow me and then watched in first person view as I fucked her. was gonna record it but I doubt youtube would like that. lol

Okay, been playing CP2077 for a couple of days...

Despite floating handguns and re-doing my corpninja due to her chest poking through the wolf jacket after registering with GOG I am enjoying my run on the PS5.

sure it crashed a couple of times...so did Witcher 3. Am sure it will get better.

M

You guys are really easy to please. As a hard fan of CDPRojekt as I can be, the game lacks of a insanely amount of gameplay systems. This can't be a 7/8 years project, not for today standars.

Negative you can use your genitals I recently watched a joytoy blow me and then watched in first person view as I fucked her. was gonna record it but I doubt youtube would like that. lol

Really? I've never seen genitalia in first person POV. The only time I see anything is in the inventory screen.

I read another post from a programmer on Reddit (I am by no means a programmer, so forgive me) and he basically said that given the need to optimize and make things "work" on PS4 and Xbox One/S, the devs potentially had to remove many features, downgrade or tweaked the code especially during the later stages of development. You write all this awesome code, and when you begin to test and implement it; it might work on PC's, PS5, and Xbox Series X, but the last-gen consoles will not run it at all or barely. This leads them to have to take away demanding features to save on VRAM, CPU utilization, and other performance factors; then retest until they got something that is "playable" on all platforms.

I think that they definitely needed to abandon the last-gen consoles. Sounds harsh for people that cannot upgrade, but if I was a console player, I'd rather have the anticipation of playing a well made, bugless game with all the features (or most of them) in a year or two or three when I can afford a new system/PC.

I am personally loving the game, see the flaws, but know that Mods and patches will fix most of the stuff I take issue with. I am also playing on a high-end PC, and not a last-gen console. I think that given enough performance power, the devs can add/enable features they wanted from the beginning.

One issue would be getting last-gen console players to not complain too much because PC/Next Gen got new features that they will never be able to have. The devs should not hold back on features for the sake of last-gen consoles, just outright inform them that it will not run with these features or cancel those versions and embrace the future.

I hope the last part was not douchey, I have friends on last-gen consoles and cringe when I talk to them about the game. Our experiences are night and day.

Putting bugs aside, and the strong CDPR non-linearity, the detail in this game is amazing. The guitar playing NPCs are convincing af, seriously I could just stare at them for minutes on end. The cover system is THE most intuitive thing ever, the destructibility and paths you can take to an objective is just fun as hell. Cyberware gets me excited and of course, as a metalhead, there's Black, Death and Thrash Metal and Hardcore-Punk tunes in grimy bars and radios that make me want to drive through Maelstrom boys and girls.

Not all things are the best. The level gating, the progression is basic video game progression. And the key-bindings. But I could get behind it since I know people will mod that out on PC. Even already fixed the binding issues.

There are only 2 fundamental issues that takes me out and one minor gripe:

1. Vehicle damage and motorcycle crashes are too tuned. Cars are too durable and feel like driving a tank that doesn't dent, but quickly catches fire after a few shotgun rounds. And when I crash on the back of other cars with a motorcycle I usually just go under sending the car in front flipping forward with V unharmed.

2. The shops. There are way too many working vending machines while shops and shop keepers are non-interactive despite having so much detail as if they were supposed to be interactable. It makes the world feel plastic really and ruins the illusion.

Those two take me out as they look like core systems rather than bugs. And my minor gripe is the AI, from peds to drivers who just refuse to drive around anything that's on the road to enemies who just stands there. Could be a bug, dunno. Peds in TW3 was kinda the same, not going around Roach when he's blocking the road.

I Never see game like this They Release unfinish game out and not a Early Access game.I want to tell Developer Do some thing tell something How many Truly Progressive in game Where is the Detail of game link Haircut shop,Operlation UI or Steel Cybernetics leg or arm.I was play daemon machina the cybernetic mechanic is better more than your game. Some mod in nexus better more than Your game!!!!

or this is your 100% game price is 60$ not 5$ Game your game is Horrible the game don't have any detail your
announced before

please Do Some thing it not Horrible Bug But it all.You Can Sell game like this !!!!!!!

You need to do some thing refund in Unconditionally /compensate/ or do some thing

It does not fit in my head: how could it be possible, after the brilliant Witcher, to release this motley rattle? Kindergarten. It's a good thing I didn't buy it. .
And the point here is not at all in bugs, they would forgive you for sure. The fact is that with this game you have changed a large audience of players to kindergarten, since only children can like it.
P.S. Left to play The Witcher 3.

Last edited:
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Attachments

• next gen shite.png
    next gen shite.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:
7 years doing this shit, where in the city at night there are 2 cars a million identical side quests and a bunch of bugs ... in general, 0 out of 10 bought in vain plus hacked overnight thanks so much to CDPR/ and
and that's 1 out of 100 problems

Hello CD Projekt Red. I Just want to let you guys know I love Cyberpunk 2077. I have been playing on my Xbox One X (Haven't been able to snag a Series X or PS5 yet) and it has been running beautifully since the hotfix update. Before the hotfix update sure there were bugs but I didn't care about those. I was more pissed off about the crashing. After about 3 to 4 hours of gameplay the game would crash. Ever since the hotfix, no crashing after 8 straight hours of gameplay! Not to mention more FPS for sure. Don't sweat those people trying to destroy your game! They should be thankful you're probably the FIRST and ONLY game company to start fixing a game TWO days after it is released! I love you guys and always have since The Witcher up to The Witcher 3! Keep up the good work and know that you have a true fan here! Peace and Love!

Bugs and glitches aside. I love this game. Did not expect it to run all that well on X1X but it does. its on par with Dying Light that was pretty glitchy when it launched.

I am a pretty straight forward action junky, so the RPG elements does not attract my attention all that much. its a fun addition but not necessary. I bought RDR2 and GTA V before and almost finished them, but when i buy a game i try to complete most of the challenges and missions and of some reason i have several missions left on RDR2 and some side missions on GTA V

Im not going to do that mistake on CP2077. That would be blasphemy on such a marvel.
CDPR do however need to iron out all the bugs and glitches. Cause when i get my hands on a PS5 or XSX i want this game to be smooth as butter. I can live with 30 fps on X1X for now. Cause there are a lot of replay value in this game and i want to be able to complete it 100%

For now i give it 6/10 because of bugs and crashes
Post automatically merged:

7 years doing this shit, where in the city at night there are 2 cars a million identical side quests and a bunch of bugs ... in general, 0 out of 10 bought in vain plus hacked overnight thanks so much to CDPR/ and
and that's 1 out of 100 problems

Obviously you have not played Star Citizen or No mans sky
Witcher3, RDR2 GTA V at Launch?

Pretty buggy!

I can live with CP2077 for now. Especially as i got a great launch deal on the game.
But i hope the NEXT GEN mods will make it shine on every new console and PC
Post automatically merged:

Hello CD Projekt Red. I Just want to let you guys know I love Cyberpunk 2077. I have been playing on my Xbox One X (Haven't been able to snag a Series X or PS5 yet) and it has been running beautifully since the hotfix update. Before the hotfix update sure there were bugs but I didn't care about those. I was more pissed off about the crashing. After about 3 to 4 hours of gameplay the game would crash. Ever since the hotfix, no crashing after 8 straight hours of gameplay! Not to mention more FPS for sure. Don't sweat those people trying to destroy your game! They should be thankful you're probably the FIRST and ONLY game company to start fixing a game TWO days after it is released! I love you guys and always have since The Witcher up to The Witcher 3! Keep up the good work and know that you have a true fan here! Peace and Love!

I have come to the conclusion that if you restart the console once and again the game does no glitch or act weird as it tend to do after several hours of gameplay when the cash is full.

I run my games off several SSDs and i'm not sure if that makes the game run smoother than using traditional harddrives.
I think the loading times are acceptable. i would say the game runs at +25 fps at most times. not 10 or worse like other have reported.

Last edited:
Let's face it... This is probably the worst game I have ever played. It feels like a mix of Rage 2 with Fallout, Borderlands and GTA but so cringy and so bad...

-The cars are ugly and the driving is terrible. It feels like the cars are on ice.

-The AI is just plain stupid. They stare at you without even shooting...

-The city is empty and there's nothing to do but press F infront of someone and recieve the same dialogue of an annoyed person who's had a bad day.

-The gameplay itself just feels old and out dated... Like we've seen it too many times.

-Bugs and bugs... Cars overlaping, people flying around.... invisible walls... Frame drop every corner... I could keep on going for about 7 years.

So in the end I give this game a 3/10 only for the graphics. But for a product that has been on the work for 7 years and milked as much... It's just bad.
I will not be buying anymore product from CDRP... Uninstalling the game and done with it for good.

Have a good one.

Top Bottom