Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

+
Yeah as the other people said, you've went into no explanation as to why it's 'bad'. I can assume why and I'll say what I said in the whole thread about the game's endings. If you think there's going to be a happy ending in this game you're missing the point of the IP. Besides which, having some contrived 'happy ending' would actually be bad writing. You don't always get what you want in life and the sand is true in art. No writer should be writing to please an audience's expectation, because that ceases to be art and becomes a product. As for the writing feeding the writers' egos, whatever that means, I'm pretty sure most artists do art for their own desire or need, not for a nonsense airy fairy view of selflessly creating to give something to humanity and anyone who says they are is most certainly lying.

I'd you're a writer and you think some magic ending where V gets cured and skips off into the sunset happily ever after is good writing then I hope I never have to encounter anything you decide to write.

you think some magic ending where V gets cured and skips off into the sunset happily ever after is good writing
my guess is that most of the player who want a happy ending are just not familiar with the source material and universe at all - judging the game and decisions made only from their game experience with no further input is all they can do. i wont defend them but its more than black and white imo... like playing NieR Automata people rofled and hated that you need to delete your savefile after completing to receive a secret title screen - while people who knew Taro just love him for beeing extravagant in all his games. Background infos or missing background infos might change views and opinions drastically in all areas of life...

Last edited:
I was generally mega hyped before the release of cyberpunk back then (like probably the whole gaming community).

However I was not disappointed perhaps because I had a very good gaming rig back then and did not run into technical diffuculties. I could also see the big detail that even was put in every NCPD call quest (I still remember the back stories of a lot of them). I did 3 playthroughs back then and was sucked into the world.

Haven't played until Phantom Liberty and so I played an completely revamped game now and was just blown away. Seriously the quest design and story of Phantom Liberty and story endings that open up and the combat is the best single player experience I've had in a long time. I would even go as far to say that I'm more flashed than BG3 and I'm really into CRGPs.

Still struggle with every ending that is possible in Phantom Liberty and seriously fought against tears on the credits song and the scenes shown.
That's not easy to admit for a 45 year old man.

Great work and thanks for everything.

I have enjoyed this game since its release.

I originally played it on PS4 and didnt see any game breaking bugs often so I was probably lucky but there were minor glitches that I tried to ignore.

I finished the game 3 times on my Series S and I just recently upgraded to a Series X and the graphically quality, while not as good as I hoped, was still pretty good for what it is.

The story itself was mesmerizng and I enjoyed evert intense moment.

The biggest 2 gripes I have had so far are the lack of character customization and the new police siren. Seriously though, why did you guys change it? The old siren fit the game so well. The new one just sounds generic and "realistic". :cry:

Anyways, if I had to rate this game myself, I would give it a solid 8/10, or a 85/100 especially since you guys worked so hard to fix the issues from release. It really is a good game now. Again though, BRING BACK THE OLD SIREN!

today i finally deleted all 10 saves i've played since v1.6. and i have some words to say at the end.
first of all, i'm sorry for how some people play your game. due to insane amount of bugs i avoided to play during 2.1 patch, so i briefly watched a dozen of different streamers. i am so sorry. but it is ok, i guess.
my second thought is bugs. at the release you had a roadmap to fix what happened. but what do we see at 2.0+ releases and patches? yes. bugs and bugs. for example, you say "we fixed the stash display" but you didnt. a person (if even exists) who tested this fix made a mistake messed pre-2.0 iconic weapons and 2.0+. and these problems were everywhere. i reported abount 20 bugs in version 2.11 and gave up. you need a person responsible for testing of your games.
third. i never played tw1 and dont remember such problem in tw2, but there is someone in your team who cant count. literally. do you remember that alchemist-blacksmith from the first tw3 dlc? we helped him to restore his workshop. the price was insane, and you fixed it with 4.0 patch. the same shit happens with cyberpunk. how much do we get for saving rosalind myers? yeah, i know there is a promise of a cure (maybe), but anyway. we get 25000. two thugs (probably) get a rayfield car which costs 6 times more. we pay stefan 63000 to have an abilty to visit the scavs again. kerry pays 20000+ for one simple grenade throw. you need a person responsible for the economics in your games.
fourth. i wanted to say smth about badly planned mechanics like cyberware capacity, level scaling or items scaling (for example: genjiroh tier 1 has 9.3 damage, tier 5++ has 40), but there is no fourth, no one will read this anyway, so thank you for two great games: cyberpunk 1.6 and cyberpunk 2.0+dlc. see you in the next game, i hope.

Нет переключателя ходьбы = 0/10.

Когда они добавляют, это пока 9/10. Хотя я вижу потенциал на 10/10. Но если принять во внимание все ошибки, то это скорее 7-8/10.
How not? I can choose to walk or run.

I'm new here, and I'm sure this horse has been beaten to death... but just give us a way to respec attribute points. I don't want to have to create a new char. You'd think that they would understand giving us the ability to respec would make us put more hours in.

I just need another DLC story guys, this isn't enough! lol
Top three game of all time for me! (I'm *Cough* ...ty years old!)

Is there any more on the horizon, or if there is, I bet you can't say right?

...I need more.

I just need another DLC story guys, this isn't enough! lol
Top three game of all time for me! (I'm *Cough* ...ty years old!)

Is there any more on the horizon, or if there is, I bet you can't say right?

...I need more.
Sorry my friend, they've already confirmed there is nothing else coming besides bug fixes.

Take solace in the fact they already began work on the next game in the series. It'll be several years but at least work has begun.

Sorry my friend, they've already confirmed there is nothing else coming besides bug fixes.

Take solace in the fact they already began work on the next game in the series. It'll be several years but at least work has begun.
(Sigh) Oh well, it was worth a try... I already knew the answer, but the denial was strong.

Man, that's a shame.

Thanks for your reply, much respects! 💯

This game is an absolute disaster, riddled with bugs. It's made my new PS5 crash six times during the tutorial alone. The blurry screen is intolerable. CDPR should've delayed it at least six months to fix it properly. I'm deeply disappointed, especially after investing in the collector's edition, which I'll now sell. CDPR's [...] marketing fm whatsapp tactics have lost my trust. I'll steer clear of their games from now on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom