Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I navigate the menus using the dpad or keyboard, or do I have to aim at my selection? And is the feature optional? (can you turn it on or off in the menu?)

I kinda got the feeling from trailer, that there are more than that particular arpartment to be owned? Is this correct?

And are they different in relation to how many Eddies you have?

The one shown looked like a medium wealth apartment?

I also noticed V did not Jwalk, is there a reason for that? Is there a punitive system from law enforcement a'la the Mafia games?

Lastly, I noticed that the cybernetic implants, did not only cost Eddies, but also Humanity, can you elaborate on this?
I mean it obviously means we become less human, but at what cost?

Last edited:
I kinda got the feeling from trailer, that there are more than that particular arpartment to be owned? Is this correct?

I also noticed V did not Jwalk, is there a reason for that? Is there a punitive system from law enforcement a'la the Mafia games?

Lastly, I noticed that the cybernetic implants, did not only cost Eddies, but also Humanity, can you elaborate on this?
Yes , you should be able to buy other apartments in game (y).
Don't know about the other question .

has there been any word on animals?
I understand there's a spider bot

but what about birds/dogs/cats/etc.? cyber enhanced or not?
would people have them as pets? or should I worry about a pack of cybernetic wolves?
not that it's a necessity for me
just curious

Yes.

Probably based on location rather then rent.

By CP2020 standards upper middle class, the sort of thing you'd expect to see a doctor or lawyer in.

No clue.

In CP2020 there is a maximum amount of cyberware any one person can install based on your "Humanity" rating, exceed that and you become a Cyberpsycho. We're told that in CP2077 you can't install enough cyberware to exceed that rating. So it seems to be an "immersion" factor rather then a "gameplay" one.

Just wanted to chime and say that I love the direction, art work, game play elements, immersiveness and just about everything I could see in the play through. To think that this is what you made after Witcher 3, just blows my mind.

Thinking back to Bethesda and how similar Oblivion/Fallout3/Skyrim/Fallout 4 is, it's insane to think that Cyberpunk is even made from the same dev as Witcher 3.

Just so different in every single aspect. The only similarites I could see, was the adult direction the game took with nudity and violence. But that was only a hint.

I fucking loved it, and can't wait to play the actual game.

Kudos CD Projekt Red. Kudos!

Yes.

Probably based on location rather then rent.

By CP2020 standards upper middle class, the sort of thing you'd expect to see a doctor or lawyer in.

No clue.

In CP2020 there is a maximum amount of cyberware any one person can install based on your "Humanity" rating, exceed that and you become a Cyberpsycho. We're told that in CP2077 you can't install enough cyberware to exceed that rating. So it seems to be an "immersion" factor rather then a "gameplay" one.
Much appreciated :)

First thanks for read all the people and past games. I have a question cause you se on and interview, all the people as a secret code, this is subject to changes.
If you are trying to say hey man this workers have a xeon and 1080ti, don't spect whe can fit this on a poor console software. Please don't do it! Release the game on the true potential you get on your machines and then if your not hable to ride it is not my problem, make a solid machine.
Thank you again, you can give my personal advice as a way to produce, cause crysis steel like the boss of videogames for do that. And in the same company fifa get released on a old graphic engine for pc version, is native design platform. Amazing black payment for consoles. You did witcher 3, the best game of the year, people have to stand on your level never you have to stay on his level.

PD. My pc is not a monster but I understand if you pay more not only get more fps cause the roof is a 500bc cpu, medium gpu and 8gb for the full system. It's like a joke!

I have two questions for CDPR after watching the 48 minute video.

1. Will there be any Androids in Cyberpunk 2077 like in blade runner?
2. Will we get mod tools for Cyberpunk 2077?

Can we have a better Lean System instead of this?
Is there a cover system?

June 16/19 Kyle Rowley: "We have a cover system yes. If you ADS when next to a wall, prop etc we aim you over/around."

Im thinking at something more fluid without being forced to get close on the objects to activate the lean at left/right

this is what im talking about:

this is only purely to have a better gunplay without being forced to do some clunky move to get the lean right

Last edited:
The gameplay demo was just perfect!!! What a monumental accomplishment!! I just have minimal concerns:

- The sky box during daytime seems a tad too pale (grey-ish), with understated clouds. Was that due to dynamic weather?
- Will it be possible to turn objective markers off?
- Will different skills/attributes affect car driving handling/physics?

Thank you guys for all your hard work!!

has there been any word on animals?
I understand there's a spider bot

but what about birds/dogs/cats/etc.? cyber enhanced or not?
would people have them as pets? or should I worry about a pack of cybernetic wolves?
not that it's a necessity for me
just curious
We will have cats for sure...let's hope for more..... Actually there is at the gameplay trailer.
Before you go down the stairs to the ripperdoc clinic at the right side of the stairway there is cat!!

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    763.2 KB · Views: 158
Not really a question but don't forget to add decimals on mouse sensitivity sliders and have a zoom_sens for snipers/ADS like every decent PC fps game.

best regards

Will we "have to" play a Solo, or will we be able to play something else, like a Rockerboy or a Corpo?

Will there be a less action oriented gameplay video, more roleplay and choice/conscequence oriented, so we can actually see how much of an RPG the game is?

Got a question, just out of curiosity - at the current state of development, roughly how long does it take you to create a mission like the one from gameplay where you go visit the maelstrom gang? Is that even answerable?

Will we "have to" play a Solo, or will we be able to play something else, like a Rockerboy or a Corpo?

Will there be a less action oriented gameplay video, more roleplay and choice/conscequence oriented, so we can actually see how much of an RPG the game is?

From what the devs have said up to this point, the game will have a fluid class system with three specializations: solo, techie and netrunner. I believe the other classes like the ones you mentioned may be presented as additional perks depending on your affiliation with a certain group in the game (if such affiliation will be implemented as an in-game mechanic).

As for the videos depicting other, more RPG-specific systems (I'm looking forward to them, as well), I think we'll see them closer to release whenever it may be.

From what the devs have said up to this point, the game will have a fluid class system with three specializations: solo, techie and netrunner. I believe the other classes like the ones you mentioned may be presented as additional perks depending on your affiliation with a certain group in the game (if such affiliation will be implemented as an in-game mechanic).

As for the videos depicting other, more RPG-specific systems (I'm looking forward to them, as well), I think we'll see them closer to release whenever it may be.

Problem is that it's not something you just change with a perk. It's about not being a mercenary at all (that's what Solo stands for in the cyberpunk universe).
That's really about roleplay possibilities (and Rockerboys are a personal favorite from the tabletop RPG).

sorry for my english in advance

I want to know how much Rolling degree we have in the game. If i do not want to cooperate with a particular faction of the game, can i do that?? The game forces to me to cooperate with that faction due to the course of history of the game??

can i become in an enemy of a particular faction if i work with other?? It affects to the course of history??

I dont mind so much the graphics and those things, well it is ok but I am looking for other things in a game

If in CP2077 you are V, something like a "White Paper" where you write how you would want to be, I was expecting those possibilities in the game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom