Did CDPR just add the consume queen leader to everyone's acount?

+
4RM3D;n10080971 said:
The patch may not have been ideal. On that, we can agree. However, when CDPR does try to give us some extras, people still complain. Like "I already crafted it". Well, you still gained 200 scraps. Something that CDPR wasn't obligated to give you. They still need to work on their solutions, yes. But can we at least appreciate their effort? Instead of throwing even more negativity on top of everything.

that one of the most arrogant ways to go about defending this. are you sure CDPR is comfortable with you saying that and pissing a bunch of people off and enrage them even further? players are furious about this only because CDPR has experienced this practice before they have always wanted to fully compensate like giving full scraps for milling nerfed cards each patch and they have been benefiting from this practice through gaining reputation. it's not like players suddenly want something that wasn't offered before, it's common sense to think what they are thinking at this point. i crafted AQ and have 2 copies now but i always transmute my duplicate leaders or golds so nothing to be worry about on my end but this should be noted as yet another sign of faltering in eyes of casual player (because it "coincidentally" happened in this patch and not in any previous patches) that CDPR is trying to hold on to so hard no matter how you might try to say otherwise in a way that its effectiveness is arguable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ruthless95

Players that are upset about the patch are going to remain so regardless of what other people are saying. Expressing their frustration can be done in various ways. However, complaining about it without giving constructive feedback or focusing solely on the negative aspect without acknowledging the positive, is not the best way to go about this. It's important to keep a healthy dialogue open and when players start to vent their frustrations, things go south really fast. So, when I do see something positive being twisted into the negative, at least I want to show the other side of things.

DRK3

Forum veteran
What CDPR should definitely do is create a warning / message when they add or give new card. I only noticed i had this Arachas Leader from reading these forums, and from what i understood, when it was the Faction Challenge between NR vs SK, the winners who got 1 then 2 Premium Golds also didnt receive any message of what they obtained. That should be fixed.

Also, where the hell is the card collection counters? I no longer have any idea of how many cards are in the game or how many im missing, total or for each faction.

I crafted the fard immediatly when the patch started . Then i found out i got a 2nd copy for free. now the problem is that the game is not letting me transmute the card to premium . Dont know why!

Top Bottom