Did the patch 1.12 added the journal entry for Madame Irina ?

+
Did the patch 1.12 added the journal entry for Madame Irina ?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm almost absolutely sure she didn't had any entry in the character section.. if so, great :)

I think she had one before the patch.

Really? Because I had the game on 1.11 patch before and after I patched it to 1.12 and load my last save, a indication about journal entry about her pop out.. and I remember that I was always wondering why some important NPCs from the main story didn't had any journal entry and the most important character from those was always she.. even the official witcher wikia side doesn't have any information about her in the TW3 characters category

Really? Because I had the game on 1.11 patch before and after I patched it to 1.12 and load my last save, a indication about journal entry about her pop out.. and I remember that I was always wondering why some important NPCs from the main story didn't had any journal entry and the most important character from those was always she.. even the official witcher wikia side doesn't have any information about her in the TW3 characters category

I think I recall seeing her journal entry before. I'm not 100% sure, though, so who knows. It may have been bugged, which is why it was missing for you. I also think that Ves and Avallach had journal entries as well, so yeah, probably some journal entries weren't displaying for some people.

I think I recall seeing her journal entry before. I'm not 100% sure, though, so who knows. It may have been bugged, which is why it was missing for you. I also think that Ves and Avallach had journal entries as well, so yeah, probably some journal entries weren't displaying for some people.

Well I had the entries for Ves and Avallach all the time, but when I was playing the mission with Madame Irina and the theatre play, I always wondered why didn't she get any journal entry.. but if it is as you are saying, then maybe I had some bug with my journal.. but anyway, i'm glad that atlast I have her now in my journal too :)

Last edited:

Guest 3847602

For me Cerys and Avallac'h entries were updated, Irina and Madman Lugos are new

Hm, what exactly was updated for the already exisiting entries? Didn't know there was missing something in the first place.

I rarely observed what exactly was updated in the journal, since I already know most characters. I also didn't find it particular interesting to re-read what I just saw by playing anyway.

Top Bottom