DLC 5+6 is here (GOG for now only)

+
And as people said the armor definetely doesn't scale to your current level, I'm 27 and it's still just 10.

Last edited:
And as people said the armor definetely doesn't scale to your current level, I'm 27 and it's still just 10.

it scale for me. way higher than my level which is 54. But than again i completed everything and even the all the undiscovered locations, except going to Island of Mist, since i have already beat the game and this is my second play through.

I am lvl 70 max lvl in death march mode and I can kill enemies like butter

first off are you sure you're in the right thread? Second = bragging about game accomplishment ROFL. Third = cheat your level 70. BTW there's no level cap for this game. Nice try don't make me laughs.

Just bought the Armor at Lv 22 and it's still at level 10 =/ Best looking armor and totally useless.

apparently it scales up once you are past 30, possibly 35. there's screenshots of it with lvl 35/37 stats so it's definitely the case, I just don't know at what point exactly does it kick in.

No wednesday download?

Normally every Wednesday there is a download but for some reason could not find one today isn't there one coming today?

apparently it scales up once you are past 30, possibly 35. there's screenshots of it with lvl 35/37 stats so it's definitely the case, I just don't know at what point exactly does it kick in.

Eh? Wtth the way storage is in this game, guess you have to buy it twice then? Wear it for the first 10 levels then it rots in your inventory from level 10plus to 30? That don't sound right. Hopefully we get it on Steam for confirmation soon...

Dang, still does not work with steam. Filled out the payment option but still gets an error. Hopefully it will get fixed quickly.

Top Bottom