DLC 9+10 are here

+
Why on earth would you put it in Kaer Morhen? A level 14 armour in a place most people don't get to until level 20-25, and it's the most iconic Geralt look to boot. So people will have to rush the main story even -beyond- the Isle of Mists, the point where the game specifically tells you that you're reaching a crucial point in the story, just to look like an actual witcher?

This was a poor decision. I'll be waiting until there are mods to reskin the Griffin armour to look like the Wolven armour or something before my second playthrough.

Bump my question again. I am on Xbox One. How come Microsoft is asking for a credit card when the DLC is free? I was able to get the other Witcher 3 DLC without a credit care, why ask for it this time when the price is $0.00?

Why on earth would you put it in Kaer Morhen? A level 14 armour in a place most people don't get to until level 20-25, and it's the most iconic Geralt look to boot. So people will have to rush the main story even -beyond- the Isle of Mists, the point where the game specifically tells you that you're reaching a crucial point in the story, just to look like an actual witcher?

This was a poor decision. I'll be waiting until there are mods to reskin the Griffin armour to look like the Wolven armour or something before my second playthrough.

Use console to get armour on level 14. :)

I'm not even going to bother with the armour. I'm not rushing the game to get the diagram for the armour. I want this game to last me a long time. It's a shame the devs cock up with placement of the diagram. Looks real smart armour too.

\sigh... thanks devs...

Triss in Witcher 3 is the most awesome for me. Even better than TW2. Well done and TW3 is a masterpiece for me.

You do realize this isn't the microsoft forum right?

Yes I realize this but since I am trying to download DLC #9 and 10, I thought it would be appropriate here since it was only 9 and 10 I can't download. I didn't know there was an Microsoft forum. I will check it out there..

Top Bottom