DLC Hope: Life after the Wild Hunt

+
It would be... at least as far as Geralt, his love interest and some of the other characters are concerned. Also, all three main endings leave the world more or less untouched, the only thing that really could to be changed would be some of the guards and banners in Novigrad and Velen, to reflect either Temerian/Redanian or Nilfgaaardian rule, and not even that would be a must, since the war will still go on for some time, no matter the outcome.

It would take some work, sure, but it could be done...
Not quite sure what you mean, those are the eventualities of your decisions being narrated by an old Dandelion, the outcome that could be that in 6 months or 10 years after the events of TW3, it's not what happens immediately after.

As for the endings... I fail to see how the ending in which
Ciri dies and Geralt becomes extremely depressed and goes suicide by monsters will suddenly have him alive and looking at outcomes of his choices that may be many years from then.
It's quite simple impossible.

Last edited:
Not quite sure what you mean, those are the eventualities of your decisions being narrated by an old Dandelion, the outcome that could be that in 6 months or 10 years after the events of TW3, it's not what happens immediately after.

As for the endings... I fail to see how the ending in which
Ciri dies and Geralt becomes extremely depressed and goes suicide by monsters will suddenly have him alive and looking at outcomes of his choices that may be many years from then.
It's quite simple impossible.

That's what I meant with "the war will go on for some time", so yea, it will not have to be reflected... although it kinda is in one ending, where you see banners in White Orchard corresponding to the outcome you supported.

Still, even when Geral goes "that path", he still will be around for some years at least doing witcher's work, so it could work... funny enough, that ending is best reflected in the post game we have now, where he is completely alone.

Why is it not possible? i dont want any fancy new map, i just want to continue my story as it supposed to be. Just place the NPC's to certain locations and make a few new lines for the characters, or use existing ones. Tho i know that its hard, its not impossible.

Top Bottom