DLC installed but not applied

+
Hi, I have the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt V1.32 and in steam, I have installed all the DLCs. after finishing the main quest, a bit late, I realized I never got the DLC content like alternative looks and quests? I have seen a thread that says you have to turn it on in options: gameplay, but it is not an option in that menu catalog. Please help. Thank you for your time.
Post automatically merged:

Mine is also the game of the year version so i have the expansion packs and they are playable. I'm playing hearts of stone right now.

Attachments

• The Witcher 3 26_08_2019 10_03_58 AM.png
    The Witcher 3 26_08_2019 10_03_58 AM.png
    207.2 KB · Views: 274
The DLC toggles only show up when viewing the options while in the main menu. If you open the options menu while properly in-game, some settings (including DLC toggles) cannot be changed. That sounds like the most likely reason.

The DLC toggles only show up when viewing the options while in the main menu. If you open the options menu while properly in-game, some settings (including DLC toggles) cannot be changed. That sounds like the most likely reason.

This is the main menu though. This is what it looks like when i just got into the game

If you install the Game of the Year Edition, you should not install any of the DLC or the expansions separately. If you did, that could be the issue. Only surefire fix for that would be to completely uninstall and reinstall the game.

I tried reinstalling the DLC's but nothing changed.
Sorry for not creating a new thread but I can't do it yet since I'm a new member.

Steam or GOG? Are you talking about the free dlcs or the two story expansions?

On Steam it might help to restart the steam client first. In the steam discussion threads there are also threads regarding this topic that might help:

Also, check out this post from support:

Well I just had to reinstalled the game two more times and it finally worked this time.

Hmmm. Did you install over the top of an existing installation (like a verify / repair)? Or did you uninstall and re-install from scratch?

Top Bottom