DLC ISSUE

+
Hello everyone.
I have Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Deluxe Version so if I am right I should have both DLC and here I have issue.
I can see that both DLC parts are avaiable but not downlanded.
How I can fix it?
I made file integrity and everything went okey.
Can someone help me? :)

Attachments

• 1677869960470.png
    1677869960470.png
    423.7 KB · Views: 38
So yeh, expansions are included in the complete edition.
On Steam, you don't have to download the DLC/expansion separatly ?

I don't really know - hole think should be downland all together as far as I know
The fun part is that I should have "DLC" option like here but I do not have one.
It's like I have Complete edidion but without DLC?? I dont really get it
Post automatically merged:

In my friends's computer under DLC's is written "Zainstalowane" (installed) but at mine laptop there's "Dostępny" (available).
I have uninstalled all W3. When i've installed base W3, clicked which DLC should download, but there's nothing changed. I have restarted my comp., uninstall and install W3 and all DLCs. Shuting off and on Steam. I did this since last 3 days in different configurations. I'm checking file synchro. but its only information that everything is OK, but it's not. DLCs are avaliable, not installed, as main menu is showing. There's no "downloaded content" or sth like this in main menu... Everithing seems OK and installed, but even in main menu there's no option to select alternative looks ect.

Attachments

• 1677877535100.png
    1677877535100.png
    184.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 1677877658281.png
    1677877658281.png
    262.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
In my friends's computer under DLC's is written "Zainstalowane" (installed) but at mine laptop there's "Dostępny" (available).
I have uninstalled all W3. When i've installed base W3, clicked which DLC should download, but there's nothing changed. I have restarted my comp., uninstall and install W3 and all DLCs. Shuting off and on Steam. I did this since last 3 days in different configurations. I'm checking file synchro. but its only information that everything is OK, but it's not. DLCs are avaliable, not installed, as main menu is showing. There's no "downloaded content" or sth like this in main menu... Everithing seems OK and installed, but even in main menu there's no option to select alternative looks ect.
Don't take it bad, but I have to ask :)
You're sure that you have the "complete edition", because both version are available.
Complete_Edition_TW3.jpg

With the complete edition, when you launch the game, you must have this screen :

Ok, weird and quite annoying :(
Not sure why, but in any case I recommand to directly contact the support for help ("Contact Us" button).
(There isn't a dedicated category, but this one seem to be close enough)

Edit :
If you check the expansions on Steam, they're not free ? (as already bought)
You should pay to install them ?

Last edited:
Is this some kind of troll or something? Serious question, as the screenshots posted here are totally irrelevant. One is of a beta screen on Steam, which has nothing to do with the matter, another one is of Hogwarts Legacy DLCs, still on Steam, no need to comment, and the last one, I don’t know where it comes from but it doesn’t look like Steam at all, or… am I wrong?

One is of a beta screen on Steam, which has nothing to do with the matter, another one is of Hogwarts Legacy DLCs, still on Steam
The one with Hogwarts it's to compare with the other screenshot.
Hogwarts have a DLC tab, the other one (which I assume is TW3) don't.

Top Bottom