Does adrenaline point gain work at all?

+
Does adrenaline point gain work at all?

I did that test on 1.4 BTW. I tested full ursine armour and weapons, and combines with the skill tree i had something like 120% increase adrenaline point gain when i had one sword equiped, and yet i only had 3 adrenaline points. Am i missing something? Is this a bug?

---------- Updated at 02:53 PM ----------

Nobody know anything about it?

You can only ever have 3 adrenaline points, the adrenaline gain is how fast you get those points in combat.

I did that test on 1.4 BTW. I tested full ursine armour and weapons, and combines with the skill tree i had something like 120% increase adrenaline point gain when i had one sword equiped, and yet i only had 3 adrenaline points. Am i missing something? Is this a bug?

Yes, you are missing something. Your eyes are completely skipping the word "gain" in the phrase "120% increase adrenaline point gain". In other words, the speed at which you earn adrenaline points is increased.

That's great and everything, and that was my initial thought. HOWEVER, with ursine armour and sword(+70%adrenaline gain), i still need 5 hits to gain the second adrenaline point. Same as with full feline -70% arenaline point gain. That's why i thought: Maybe it's a way to gain an extra point.

Top Bottom