Downloadable content announcement

+
Click on the link above to download the new adventure "Side Effect" for game The Witcher Enhanced Edition.. Kliknij na link powyżej by ściągnąć nową przygodę "Efekt Uboczny" dla rozszerzonej wersji Wiedźmina. Zobacz zrzut ekranu: Kategoria: Fabularne>RPG Producent:CD Projekt Red StudioRozmiar:287.40 MBPlatforma:GrySystem: XP/ Vista Licencja:FreewareLiczba pobrań:167When i click on this it does not do anything.please can anyone upload english language pack and the side effect??Also i cannot connect to servers.Guess have to wait.....

LicaonKter said:
LicaonKter said:
Hello, when I try to install the TWEE.exe, there is the verificaton ofmy registry and it says " impossibility to connect to the server" (impossibilite de se connecter au serveur distant, (je suis francais)).Someone could explain to me?
disable Firewall/Antivirus
Tried that. Still getting the "unable to connect to remote server" error.

wenn ich mich beim registry einloggen soll geht es nicht Verbindung zum server kann nicht aufgebaut werden jmd. ne ahnung woran das liegt?Mfg.

The online authenticating part should be put on a seperate server instead as that could fix the problem people are having

i´m on windows xp - no admin rights needed - but the sever seems to be down - so we have to wait a little time...

Stefanius said:
wenn ich mich beim registry einloggen soll geht es nicht Verbindung zum server kann nicht aufgebaut werden jmd. ne ahnung woran das liegt?Mfg.
Konnte mich auch erst nicht einloggen. Ich denke Überlastung.Jetzt kann ich mich wieder im forum und bei registry einloggen.Hartnäckig bleiben hat geholfen. Auf der polnischen Seite auch.Wenn ich auf "download" klickte kam wieder die Seite.Versuch unten, unter dem mit den 10 sekunden zu klicken,dann geht es...aber nur, wenn nicht überlastet...Habe auch erst alles andere geladen und dann die EE.Kannst du mir vielleicht sagen, ob ich sideeffects auch ohne EE spielen kann?Sollte doch gehen, oder?Gruß

Yeah, this whole can't connect to remote server crap is getting old. I'm trying to reinstall things here and it's totally not working out with my prerogative, you know? :(

If anybody has the problem with the looping for downloading the main-file TWEE_upgrade.exe at the server at this point of time yet, for the last point of the FAQ helped me (disabled antivir and IE-firewall).

Unable to Connect to the remote serverWas soll der scheiss? Erst Donwload mir 10-20kb und dann ein C64 als Reg-Server. habt ihr sie noch alle?

lunaticwitch said:
lunaticwitch said:
Konnte mich auch erst nicht einloggen. Ich denke Überlastung.Jetzt kann ich mich wieder im forum und bei registry einloggen.Hartnäckig bleiben hat geholfen. Auf der polnischen Seite auch.Wenn ich auf "download" klickte kam wieder die Seite.Versuch unten, unter dem mit den 10 sekunden zu klicken,dann geht es...aber nur, wenn nicht überlastet...Habe auch erst alles andere geladen und dann die EE.Kannst du mir vielleicht sagen, ob ich sideeffects auch ohne EE spielen kann?Sollte doch gehen, oder?Gruß
Erstmal danke für die Info aba sry hab ka ob das ohne EE geht!

falloutgod said:
Yeah, this whole can't connect to remote server crap is getting old. I'm trying to reinstall things here and it's totally not working out with my prerogative, you know? :(
They need to mirror the TWEE upgrade to other download sites NOW

What a joke this server is. I have been downloading the patch (not even started the Language Pack) for 1hr 15min and it's only 70% complete. Why is this patch/language pack not on FilePlanet where i am a subscriber? It would be far quicker than this bull-ish server! 100-200KB/s on a 24MB line, rediculous!

i try to launch the TWEE UPGRADE and i get this message... >SetupNew\setup.cpp (135) PAPP: PGUID $ @Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (6001) IE 7.0.6001.18000WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS?

CNOLA85 said:
i try to launch the TWEE UPGRADE and i get this message... >SetupNew\setup.cpp (135) PAPP: PGUID $ @Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (6001) IE 7.0.6001.18000WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THIS?
Strange..im getting>SetupNew\setup.cpp (135) PAPP: PVENDOR: PGUID $ @Windows Vista Service Pack 3 (2600) Non IE/Netscape 11.0 : < as well not being able to connect to the rigistration thing :dead:

@ STEFANIUS: keine ursache ;)@ ALL:Sadly there is an error when I try to unzip bonus and soudtrack with 7zip...file broken!?! :eek:Where is the mistake? I read 7 zip is the right one... :'(Please help me, if you got an idea... 14 hours of ups and downs...AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGHH bye for now

CNOLA85 said:
Try the Win95 compatibility

Top Bottom