Enhanced Edition adventures ( Price of Neutrality and Side Effects ) problems

+
Tks for yur reply .As yu told me to look at the files i ve been RE downloading again and this time i get the rigth one with exe .tks again !

I'm having a strange problem. I've downloaded de 1.14 patch and the EE, no issues with the game, but, in the aventure Price of Neutrality I'm having weird graphic problems. At the beginning of "Price of Neutrality, the modeling of the chick and guy in charge are all screwed up. Sabrina appears with no head, or only with teeth and eyes. Is anyone else having this problem? I have more than enough power in processor and graphics card, so I'm hoping it's just programming error.I've already updated my NVidea drivers (8600 GT) and my game, before installing the EE was updated until patch 1.13.Anyone can help???

Perhaps is somewhere in this section a topic about it, but it isn't easy to find it. I experienced the same bug - it was much worse and crazy than "The craziest bug ever seen". The nobleman in the adventure was dressed all in black, the tent was all black and the mill wheel was black. Weirdest was Sabrina - during converstion scenes she was missing face (except her eyes and teeth :eek:). This never happened again to me after the first reload.

i had a similar problem with PoN, but it doesn't sound like the exact same thing. but my problem was that i was running the old version of PoN that came with the 1.3 patch. try downloading the EE version if you have not done so (filename is "TWEE_adventure_The_Price_of_Neutrality.exe").in my case, the graphical issues were fixed immediately upon loading a saved game. however, i had to restart the adventure in order to have the voiceovers work.

Glad to help 8)Also - no mods installed.I played it again to make a screenshot of that "crazy bug" - the same thing happened again, but sadly the screenshot was all black (I was using only the print screen button). If you are really interested I can risk that morbid encounter again. ;D

StanleySmith said:
Glad to help 8)Also - no mods installed.I played it again to make a screenshot of that "crazy bug" - the same thing happened again, but sadly the screenshot was all black (I was using only the print screen button). If you are really interested I can risk that morbid encounter again. ;D
Since my game is running normally now, I don't think you should bother. Just a note: The game fixed after I've downloaded the last version of PoN, I don't know if a simple reload would fix the video bugs if I haven't downloaded the last version.

For me the reload worked without changing the game version (btw.: I downloaded the PoN adventure from the oficial page and after the release of EE). I just thought others would be interested in that bug :) - it is really original.

StanleySmith said:
For me the reload worked without changing the game version (btw.: I downloaded the PoN adventure from the oficial page and after the release of EE). I just thought others would be interested in that bug :) - it is really original.
It's creepy, Sabrina was looking like some sort of Demilich!! ]:->

When I played " The Witcher" mode , I couldn't spend Brozen Talents on " Apprentice " of Aard , I had 9 Brozen Talents. I already spent 2 on first tier " student, stun" .When I played "New Adventure" mode , it automatic opened a Talents window , I could do nothing on it , I couldn't click the " Close" to close the window , so I got stuck on the window forever. please , I already paid money for the game , do I have the right to play the " right Copy" game ? why should I come here to make a post , I hate buy a game and do a registeration, I won't come here if game has no bug . please , :mad:

Corylea said:
Corylea said:
It's creepy, Sabrina was looking like some sort of Demilich!! ]:->
Ah, she reveals her true nature! :)
Is this a Spoiler?? If so... thanks...... :mad:I has a problem with the voices in both adventures. The voices sounds with ECO (I dont know if ECO is the word.... in spanish is ECO.... for example when you scream in a cave, your voice sounds with eco ;)) Someway to fix this?? (The voices in the campaing dont has this problem)

InnerMoon said:
I has a problem with the voices in both adventures. The voices sounds with ECO (I dont know if ECO is the word.... in spanish is ECO.... for example when you scream in a cave, your voice sounds with eco ;)) Someway to fix this?? (The voices in the campaing dont has this problem)
did you try with EAX disabled?

LicaonKter said:
LicaonKter said:
I has a problem with the voices in both adventures. The voices sounds with ECO (I dont know if ECO is the word.... in spanish is ECO.... for example when you scream in a cave, your voice sounds with eco ;)) Someway to fix this?? (The voices in the campaing dont has this problem)
did you try with EAX disabled?
Yes, EAX always is disabled.

player0011 said:
When I played " The Witcher" mode , I couldn't spend Brozen Talents on " Apprentice " of Aard , I had 9 Brozen Talents. I already spent 2 on first tier " student, stun" .When I played "New Adventure" mode , it automatic opened a Talents window , I could do nothing on it , I couldn't click the " Close" to close the window , so I got stuck on the window forever. please , I already paid money for the game , do I have the right to play the " right Copy" game ? why should I come here to make a post , I hate buy a game and do a registeration, I won't come here if game has no bug . please , :mad:
when you start a new adventure you need to distribute your talent points FIRSTyou gain LEVELS automaticly

Not sure if there's a problem or not. Is there supposed to be verbal dialogue in this adventure, or just words on the screen? ???

Gibberer said:
Not sure if there's a problem or not. Is there supposed to be verbal dialogue in this adventure, or just words on the screen? ???
you need to install the EE version: http://www.sciagnij.pl/programy/p/wiedzmin/4439 that has voice overs

Top Bottom