[EPILOGUE] Instantly Renewing Endurance During End Battle

+
[EPILOGUE] Instantly Renewing Endurance During End Battle

I'm not complaining; I'd have a very hard time winning the final battle with the Grand Master and his pack of Effrets without this. It seems my endurance almost instantly renews itself every time I cast an Igni spell. I thus constantly bombard the Grandmaster with one Igni blast after another, giving him no time to recover and knock me flat with whatever weapon it is he carries. When he finally drops and the King of the Wild Hunt appears, the same thing happens--one Igni blast after another--at least 50 I'd say. And that's it for the King. I know this entire battle happens in my mind (or the Grandmaster's). So maybe that's how this happens. Does this happen to any other gamers?

its normal plot regeneration. triss and abigail (if you saved her) buff you with strong auras in epilogue.

There's also the weird effect in which all potion effects and blade oils applied prior to being teleported to the Icy Plains will "freeze" for up to 60 in-game hours... Not that you really need to exploit that fact, since that final part of the game is rather short.

Planewalker said:
There's also the weird effect in which all potion effects and blade oils applied prior to being teleported to the Icy Plains will "freeze" for up to 60 in-game hours... Not that you really need to exploit that fact, since that final part of the game is rather short.
I noticed that in the EE, that I had about 3 days worth of time left on the various potion buffs all through the icy wastes, but the minute I finished up with the super mutants, when Triss leaves and the game puts Geralt into meditation mode, I notice every single one of the buffs was gone. *shrug* Annoying. And was it me, or were the Ifrits more of a pain in the ass to kill now? (Probably just me.)

I didn't even try to kill the Efreets. When I do that I lose. I concentrate on the Grandmaster. The Igni blasts may not hurt the Efreets, but they blow them backwards, effectively keeping them out of the fight. The Grandmaster must have a pretty high fire resistance himself, but 40 or 50 Igni's put him down. When he drops the Efreets vanish.

Top Bottom