Error with my quest

+

Guest 4329824

Hello friends. I have begun using Redkit a couple of days ago, and I have been receiving two obnoxious errors. One of them occurs, I think, when I am checking the Asset Store out mostly, here is a screenshot. I can just click "No" multiple times and seemingly it is okay, but wanted to get your opinion on that.

error1.png

Secondly, as my title suggests, I receive an error that appears on the upper left-hand side of the screen, written in red, stating "NO SAVE", when I run my interactive dialogue, it shows my level folders and my quest, with .SceneInput at the end. (I am sorry for the inconvenience, I am not able to take a screenshot of it now.) And when I go into combat, it says NO SAVE (0)PlayerInCombat. Don't know why this happens, I didn't see people come across this error in their tutorials so wanted to ask the more experienced modders about it. Cheers! :)

I can just click "No" multiple times and seemingly it is okay, but wanted to get your opinion on that.
Hey,
this happened to me when saving NCP's with invalid voicetags and the editor always crashed. I think that it is because what you edited is invalid. Try to check/change/delete any value you changed and it should go away.

written in red, stating "NO SAVE",
NO SAVE (0)PlayerInCombat
I believe that this is debug info - nothing to be afraid of. It just tells you, what scene is now playing and that player is in combat. These messages show normally, if something is happening in the game.

Guest 4329824

Thank you for the reply! Hopefully that will fix it. Cheers.

Top Bottom