ESSENTIAL FEATURES that still MISSING on patch 1.1

+
Mini map, menu drift, AI, clothing, V texture glitches, lighting glitches, head light, first person driving in general, stash, random gen (which was fine before the patch). and that's just off the top of my head.

I believe CDPR did a hotfix by making a force walk on some scenes. It's working well enough, but it also kinda ruin some stuffs like Lizzie's bar parking lot is totally forced walk even with vehicles. try park your bike in front of Lizzie's Bar & see if the bike still can't move properly as in like "walking speed." I have not try this yet on latest patch so I don't know if it's fixed or not.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, I did a previous thread with this topic as one of them & it is indeed very weird that you can have multiple occupation places but V apartment is the only one with sleep feature, regardless being such a novelty feature with no real gameplay feedback.

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/ind...ented-into-the-game-updates-patches.11074859/
Yes! The driving through mud is just horrible programming.
I honestly thought it was like...cement, or a flat tire but nope.

Just terrible programming.

Johnny's Iconic Clothing still duplicates in the new patch, and always has the Quest Item marker, which means that it cannot be dropped/discarded/stashed, thus there's no way to upgrade the outfit without external mods like CET that allow you to solve this issue on your save yourself. Massive bug still in the game.

There are still major texture issues with some outfits, such as particular legendary armors, like the Reinforced Composite-lined Rocker Foldtop, which still has the pant legs hanging just outside of V's actual legs. Great outfit but immensely distracting in some cutscenes.

cyp04.png

Johnny's Iconic Clothing still duplicates in the new patch, and always has the Quest Item marker, which means that it cannot be dropped/discarded/stashed, thus there's no way to upgrade the outfit without external mods like CET that allow you to solve this issue on your save yourself. Massive bug still in the game.

There are still major texture issues with some outfits, such as particular legendary armors, like the Reinforced Composite-lined Rocker Foldtop, which still has the pant legs hanging just outside of V's actual legs. Great outfit but immensely distracting in some cutscenes.

View attachment 11154809

with the state of things... i wouldnt call this a "massive" bug....

with the state of things... i wouldnt call this a "massive" bug....

I'm being hyperbolic for sure, but this is a thread of things that are missing/unfixed, during bug fixing patches, and both of these are extremely noticeable and accessible problems. Particularly, the Iconic items crafting glitch is more prevalent, as many players would want to wear these gear for certain side quests or endings. You can't do that if, when upgrading said gear, the original item piece duplicates and can't be deleted, which puts you over the weight limit if you don't notice it immediately and roll back to an early save where you didn't upgrade anything.

this "missing" features are not heavily take amounts of time to work or plenty of codes to changes. It's actually already integrated within the game itself but totally locked behind hidden options.

Let me just point you back to my comment about prioritisation. None of those things that you listed stop you playing this game. None of them are 'game breaking'. Missing features? Yes if that's your perspective. Quality of life improvements? Yes, I'd say they are. Additional options? That as well. But NONE of them break the game. I'm a PC player on my 3rd playthrough. I've got to endgame twice with all the things you've listed. You need to read up and gain a more objective understanding of what the term 'game breaking' really means.

When the game won't even start, when you can't load a save game, when a broken system in game stops you playing the game full stop, game crashes, these are all game breaking bugs.

There are people facing a lot of serious issues with this game and CDPR are under immense pressure, some of it from a legal standpoint, to patch and fix the game. Make requested feature lists all you like, but lacing them with little retorts whilst being blindly oblivious to the bigger picture right now will get you nowhere. It's like the house is on fire any you want someone to put out your little waste paper bin fire.

Also. If we gonna talk about BIG TIME game breaking bugs fixes, missing rewards are exactly a game breaking bugs that need to be fix as fast as possible.
+ "Psycho Killer" quest is arguably the longest, most arduous side job/quest in the game & THERE IS NO REWARD FOR IT. NONE, NADA.
+ ENDINGS REWARDS are even more pivotal because player will not be able to obtained any of these items aside from using mods & add those items manually to the inventory. I am a PC player that have the luxury of mods but what about console players???

So because you didn't get a gun or a shiny new hat (in a game full of guns and shiny new hats) or whatever the reward should be, that's a, as you describe it, 'BIG TIME game breaking bug' and should be fixed ASAP ? You complete the quest chain just fine , I know that much because I've done it. I think what this example shows quite clearly is where your priorities really lie.

So basically you think that a limited pool of developers, working away to fix a number of major, high priority bugs and stability fixes with this game across different formats, should just shelve that, or shuffle their priority list because there isn't a reward at the end of a quest chain, or no minimap slider, or a designated walk button? And that is irrespective of how easy or difficult it is to do? I'm going to have to draw the conclusion that what you deem a priority is in stark contrast to what CDPR and people looking at the state of the game holistically see it right now.

At the sake of reiteration, when you write things in CAPS to emphasise a point, or make blind assumptions without merit such as your 'maybe CDPR will finally listen' comment, it's not the right way to go about it. I would argue that these things aren't in the game following this patch, despite your obvious displeasure at that, in part due to the reasons I have suggested above. How do you know CDPR havn't listened, how do you know some or all of those things in your little list aren't in their plan of things to do, when the real priority issues are fixed? Let's just admit it you don't, so claiming otherwise is wrong.

About this "Walk Button" thing, in my game V is always walking. could it be that some people press the toggle run and forget to turn it off?

+ NO quick back flip normal state for a flipped car
I hope they don't implement this.
That kind of stuff writes in capital size 64 "HEY DUDE THIS IS JUST A VIDEOGAME" and I don't want this to break immersion.

You had an accident ? GTFO of the car, and call another one.

About this "Walk Button" thing, in my game V is always walking. could it be that some people press the toggle run and forget to turn it off?

The are 3 move states (well technically 4) - walking, jogging and sprinting.

Default WSAD movement is jogging speed. Sprinting is a toggle that consumes stamina. There is no player input mapping to walk (although you can create one by editing a .xml file).

There are 2 walk speeds - one is matched to npcs walking in cutscenes and one is slightly faster than that. The only time you walk is during certain dialogue sections where you must follow an npc. When you get close enough to the npc, you will automatically switch to walk speed. Sometimes this is the same speed as the npc. Sometimes it is slightly faster.

It is not particularly elegant because you will suddenly accelerate when navigating stairs. When the npc stops moving, you suddenly lurch forward at jogging speed.

I consider a walk toggle to be a trivial thing to implement and in fact, I already edited inputusermappings.xml so I could press and hold caps lock to walk. I couldn't figure out how to toggle it so I wrote an autohotkey script to simulate toggle behaviour. After not being completely satisfied with it, I checked around and found that there is a better implementation of walk toggle on Nexus Mods called "Toggle Walk Key". I recommend using that one. Unfortunately this is of no use for console players.

I do use Caps Lock in windows and #ifwinactive just doesn't work with Cyberpunk 2077 for some reason. Caps Lock by default is Scan toggle so while we have to do weird hacks like run AHK scripts on the user side, on the developer side, it should be trivial. Create a inputusermapping for walk speed. You can set any speed you want, I just prefer it to be matched to npcs so I don't outrun them. Copy the same toggle behaviour that already exists for Scan and then modify options.json so the hotkey is assignable in the in-game options menu. Thats it.

Last edited:
GROUP identical weapons!!!

If you pick up the same type of a gun twice or x-times, you have to look through your arsenal and compare, if you have it twice or not.
For each gun.

Thats anyoing.

Just group the same type of a gun and put a number on it, how many pieces of that weapon one owns.

"The long list of missing promised features": can we just get back all the work already done along with the reddit community ?

Still several quests are broken and roughly 1/3 of the skill does not work. Too soon to expect them to add featues. Not to mention performance stability and several other more minor bugs

Let me just point you back to my comment about prioritisation. None of those things that you listed stop you playing this game. None of them are 'game breaking'. Missing features? Yes if that's your perspective. Quality of life improvements? Yes, I'd say they are. Additional options? That as well. But NONE of them break the game. I'm a PC player on my 3rd playthrough. I've got to endgame twice with all the things you've listed. You need to read up and gain a more objective understanding of what the term 'game breaking' really means.

When the game won't even start, when you can't load a save game, when a broken system in game stops you playing the game full stop, game crashes, these are all game breaking bugs.

There are people facing a lot of serious issues with this game and CDPR are under immense pressure, some of it from a legal standpoint, to patch and fix the game. Make requested feature lists all you like, but lacing them with little retorts whilst being blindly oblivious to the bigger picture right now will get you nowhere. It's like the house is on fire any you want someone to put out your little waste paper bin fire.

So because you didn't get a gun or a shiny new hat (in a game full of guns and shiny new hats) or whatever the reward should be, that's a, as you describe it, 'BIG TIME game breaking bug' and should be fixed ASAP ? You complete the quest chain just fine , I know that much because I've done it. I think what this example shows quite clearly is where your priorities really lie.

So basically you think that a limited pool of developers, working away to fix a number of major, high priority bugs and stability fixes with this game across different formats, should just shelve that, or shuffle their priority list because there isn't a reward at the end of a quest chain, or no minimap slider, or a designated walk button? And that is irrespective of how easy or difficult it is to do? I'm going to have to draw the conclusion that what you deem a priority is in stark contrast to what CDPR and people looking at the state of the game holistically see it right now.

At the sake of reiteration, when you write things in CAPS to emphasise a point, or make blind assumptions without merit such as your 'maybe CDPR will finally listen' comment, it's not the right way to go about it. I would argue that these things aren't in the game following this patch, despite your obvious displeasure at that, in part due to the reasons I have suggested above. How do you know CDPR havn't listened, how do you know some or all of those things in your little list aren't in their plan of things to do, when the real priority issues are fixed? Let's just admit it you don't, so claiming otherwise is wrong.

It seems that you are under the impressions of this thread demanding something or whatnot. It's simply not true & PLEASE READ MY OG POST CAREFULLY AGAIN in which literally said "for next patches."

This thread is trying to report & list things that could be essential features as a suggestions in the future. There is no demand nor trying to hate the game. Once again, bear in mind, the list that I put are such a minor things that ALREADY exist in the game codes but simply hidden/locked. This is a total far cry of asking/demanding the so called "cut contents" & etc.

As for the missing rewards. Yes it is indeed a big game breaking bugs, ask any devs that you know & I guarantee they will tell you the same. Reward is one of the fundamentals of core gameplay. Not only that, the very fact that some of the missing rewards are ICONIC items that can only dropped one time & one quantity is making it even a bigger bugs. There are actually plenty of other missing rewards & with the recent patch, it seems to be taking worse turn as exploits for legendary items for alternatives to some players (especially console players) also being "nerfed" in which I am sure people already making a lot of threads for that in this forums or reddit.

If I don't care about this whole community & CDPR, I would probably just ranting a bunch of BS like "where are muh cut contents, CDPR sucks" & saying things like "just use mods you noobs" or worse to console players "PC have mods, PC master race blablabla." THIS THREAD is not it.
Post automatically merged:

I hope they don't implement this.
That kind of stuff writes in capital size 64 "HEY DUDE THIS IS JUST A VIDEOGAME" and I don't want this to break immersion.

You had an accident ? GTFO of the car, and call another one.

LOL, I legit never heard of this before with flipped/crashed button being immersion breaking. Most people would talk immersion breaking on the accounts of technical bugs, NPC AIs, & lack of leisure side activities.

Also, V is a merc with a lot of cyberwares/cyberarms, possibly have equal strength close to superhuman. Jackie actually able to lift a car too in Royce boss fight. So I would argue that it's not really immersion breaking nor breaking any lore for that matter. But hey if you want your V to be another kind merc with different builds & etc, then more power to you, no need to use the flipping button (if it's exist btw) hehe

Last edited:
+ NO FINAL REWARDS in "PSYCHO KILLER" quest

IMO, the final reward for psycho killer chain quest should be administrative rights and ownership to skippy. you will need to do a quest to track down his engineer/gunsmith Danish and rescuing him from alcohol addiction to finally "revive" skippy from internal redundent backup(same way skippy himself found the data on regina after the mem wipe) as well as finally getting the legendary blueprint for him .

one of the saddest moments in game for me on all of my playthrough was when my choom skippy was killed by Regina. i just about flipped and was going to pull my iron on her before i reloaded the game :D

i really liked jacky/panam/judy but they werent no skippy man, you know what i'm saying? skippy was with me through thick and thin dog. skippy was there when i 1st jailbroke out of watson and skippy was there to finish off adam smasher for me when my max health was only around 15% and the relic was on perma glitch... he's my dog yo... cant do him like that man for my playthroughs, skippy had more screen time then jacky, johnny, panam, or judy cuz he's always there. you can almost justify a bro-mance option plot for skippy :D you know, some people sleep with their guns :D

you still wont be able to change his name because he "likes" the name since he's an AI (due to voice acting reasons of course) but you can at least do other stuff like resetting puppy loving pacifist mode for those who didn't know any better when they got him :D

THAT is something i personally think CDPR OWES us fans in the free DLC for putting us through the trauma of losing our only true companion throughout the entire game.

IMO, the final reward for psycho killer chain quest should be administrative rights and ownership to skippy. you will need to do a quest to track down his engineer/gunsmith Danish and rescuing him from alcohol addiction to finally "revive" skippy from internal redundent backup(same way skippy himself found the data on regina after the mem wipe) as well as finally getting the legendary blueprint for him .

one of the saddest moments in game for me on all of my playthrough was when my choom skippy was killed by Regina. i just about flipped and was going to pull my iron on her before i reloaded the game :D

i really liked jacky/panam/judy but they werent no skippy man, you know what i'm saying? skippy was with me through thick and thin dog. skippy was there when i 1st jailbroke out of watson and skippy was there to finish off adam smasher for me when my max health was only around 15% and the relic was on perma glitch... he's my dog yo... cant do him like that man for my playthroughs, skippy had more screen time then jacky, johnny, panam, or judy cuz he's always there. you can almost justify a bro-mance option plot for skippy :D you know, some people sleep with their guns :D

you still wont be able to change his name because he "likes" the name since he's an AI (due to voice acting reasons of course) but you can at least do other stuff like resetting puppy loving pacifist mode for those who didn't know any better when they got him :D

THAT is something i personally think CDPR OWES us fans in the free DLC for putting us through the trauma of losing our only true companion throughout the entire game.

I put Skippy in pacifist (non lethal) mode at the start & also installed the target analysis mod for my kiroshi cyberware, use the weapon endlessly & Skippy never changed into stone cold killer mode or get the dialogues after having incapacitated/killed 50 enemies. Idk if it's a bugged or the target analysis mod made the counts cancelling each other, but for sure I get to keep Skippy forever (finished the game) & my quest just end right there LOL

If you don't know, "target analysis" mod will make ALL WEAPONS (including V hands) to be non lethal. Although player can still kill target by shooting/striking the target again when already "incapacitated."

Top Bottom