Eww at Grandmaster Legendary Ursine Swords Graphics!

+

RageGT

Forum veteran
Eww at Grandmaster Legendary Ursine Swords Graphics!

For a Level 70 required sword, at the very least, they should keep the Mastercrafted Legendary upgrade design, not be downgraded back to the basic graphics of the set! Couldn't find a thread to vent so... EWWWWW! (Gladly I'm with my Wolven Gear Geralt (90) - With Mastercrafted Pants since it has 4 slots i/o only 2 of the Grandmaster - so I crafted Ursine set only for the display dummy and Swords rack. =))

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot! Give Roach her mane back! Only shows in Skellige and Kaer Morhen now. Velen/Novigrad and Toussaint, she's as bald as Michael Jordan!

EDIT: Finally did it. Full Mutation upgrade! Only needed 90 levels for it! hahaha - Now, can someone teach me what good is it in NG, considering we won't have half as much skill points? =} (Off to hunting monsters to replace the lost Greater Mutagens! - EDIT: new pic. Only one Greater Mutagen missing now =))

Attachments

• TW3 BAW Potions Inventory.jpg
    TW3 BAW Potions Inventory.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 2,427
  • TW3 BAW Mutation.jpg
    TW3 BAW Mutation.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:
What is it, the green scabbards? I dunno, I think it looks OK with the new fur around the shoulders.

Also....you have 7 torches....

btw: I unlocked the 4th slot just recently as well (level 82), but I chose to go with Mutated Skin still. Reason is all my skills and runes are set up for max adrenaline pt gain, so I'm always close to are at full adrenaline, which gives me nearly half damage reduction. Which is kind of useful against level 80+ opponents (**** the Wild Boars, in their *******)

Last edited:
Top Bottom