[Feature Request] Display if we already own or have read a book.

+
[Feature Request] Display if we already own or have read a book.

I request a feature, status or color coding that tells us if we already have a book in our inventory or if we have already read it, buying multiple copies just wastes gold unless you right down everything you've read and check your list lol

Examples:
-Book is highlighted a different color
-Book says read or owned in text
-Book has some kind of mini icon on it that shows you already read or own it.

Reasoning for read is you can buy the same book later and get nothing out of it.
Reasoning for the own, some people like to collect them all and reread them over and over.

Let me know what you think

Not just books but ANYTHING we already own should be marked somehow at merchants.

And we need crafting recipes for weapons and armor to let us compare completed armor to current armor. The stats on those recipes mean NOTHING to me if I can't compare the completed armor to what I already have.

just remove the book from the game world after it has been read ,,,

no reason it should still be in random circulation in the game, if they want to add a book compendium as an Alt Tab you can click on to go back and read any / message /note / letter or /book you read previously ( like they have for any character you have met ) would be ideal .

Not just books but ANYTHING we already own should be marked somehow at merchants.

And we need crafting recipes for weapons and armor to let us compare completed armor to current armor. The stats on those recipes mean NOTHING to me if I can't compare the completed armor to what I already have.

But you can.

@moonknightdog - You can what? You can't compare the armor/weapon stats of recipes from merchants to your currently equipped items. You can SEE the stats if you hover over the recipe but you have no way of comparing those stats unless you know something magical I don't.

The inventory, encounter design and alchemy systems were rushed and are abysmal in this game.
Hopefully CDPR get around to fixing them.

Top Bottom