Full Combat Rebalance 2

+
Is there any way to remove the block command from tripping the casting signs? I assume this is needed for the animation set of active quen but if you mistakenly hit the block button instead of holding it down geralt will cast selected sign, problem is this uses vigor and once vigor is depleted it decreases the active quen reaction time. Those extra second delays equal death in heavy attack zone’s.

One more thing – On the pre-learned talents it shows no data on what those skill do. I personally would like to know the bonuses those stats apply. Unless something’s wrong with my install I have no info on such skills. For example first pre-learned talent - Stamina -Witcher's body is resistant to aging and disease and heals at an above human rate. Being this is a training_s1 skill it should have the effects shown – non combat regen +25%.

Last edited:
None of the merchants are selling Red Meteorite Ore and I can't find any anywhere. The crafting diagram for the item is also nowhere to be found. Am I missing something or is this a bug? I'm using 1.1 and am on Dark difficulty in Act I.

can anyone confirm this? I'm thinking about giving the mod a try on Iorveth's path but broken quests are kind of a deal-breaker

Yup, Resonating Crystals still don't work. However, you can still activate them, if you change version of W2 to Vanilla. After opening of the first gate save game, and change to FCR. I didn't notice any problems after that

None of the merchants are selling Red Meteorite Ore and I can't find any anywhere. The crafting diagram for the item is also nowhere to be found.
Am I missing something or is this a bug? I'm using 1.1 and am on Dark difficulty in Act I.

there is a small hotfix concerning the missing ore on the FCR2 download page

Yup, Resonating Crystals still don't work. However, you can still activate them, if you change version of W2 to Vanilla. After opening of the first gate save game, and change to FCR. I didn't notice any problems after that

thanks, much appreciated!

on another note: am I correct in assuming that you are able to (nearly) max out more than one skill tree since the amount of available skills has been reduced and the training tree canceled?

Last edited:
Hello! Is it possible to craft the Kayran carapace armor in FCR2? I've been looking for the diagram with no luck.

Last edited:
Thats great.... but CAN YOU FIX THE STUTTER THAT WAS INTRODUCED IN ENHANCED EDITION.

Sorry to say that in caps but i havnt been able to play The Witcher 2 ever since it was upgraded to enhanced edition and update 2.0.

My system includes
i5 2500K @ 4.5GHZ
Asus GTX 770 OC Ed
8GB Ram

I would very much like to finish the witcher 2 and not have it sit in my steam library

I"ve run into two things, I'm in act 2, Dark difficulty. Firs - the better armours stats say for example -2 damage, but when I open Character skills and abilities it gave me +2 damage, so which one is real / work?
Second - I have maxed alchemy and sword skill tree, and last swor skill says it gives you GROU FINISHERS but they dont work Geralt kills only one enemy when I activate full adrenaline bar, is it bug or intended?
Thank you for your hard work and great mod ;)

I"ve run into two things, I'm in act 2, Dark difficulty. Firs - the better armours stats say for example -2 damage, but when I open Character skills and abilities it gave me +2 damage, so which one is real / work?
Second - I have maxed alchemy and sword skill tree, and last swor skill says it gives you GROU FINISHERS but they dont work Geralt kills only one enemy when I activate full adrenaline bar, is it bug or intended?
Thank you for your hard work and great mod ;)

Group finishers work, try them on humans who are not all at full health.

I have a quick question i'm hoping someone can answer - i just started a new game with this mod (version 1,1a) and i start with negative 13 skillpoints. I already have several skills (from the notes i can see thats intended) but is it also intended to start with -13 skillpoints? so i have to wait 14 levels before i can select my fist skill-point myself.

I have a quick question i'm hoping someone can answer - i just started a new game with this mod (version 1,1a) and i start with negative 13 skillpoints. I already have several skills (from the notes i can see thats intended) but is it also intended to start with -13 skillpoints? so i have to wait 14 levels before i can select my fist skill-point myself.
No, you need to begin new game- without tutorial this time :)

I find the new 1.1 rebalance relatively easy; one doesn't even need active quen as geralt blocks automatically 90% of the time. It can be done away with entirely by remapping controls. I’m still early in the game on dark difficulty and thus far have no trouble dispatching hostiles. 1.0 seemed a lot more brutal. I understand there is a fine line between balance but this seems to have gone in the other direction. I believe we can alter the multipliers in the game.ws folder for increased difficulty. Which ones do what, I’m not entirely sure. Perhaps someone can illuminate.

// Difficulty level
difficultyLevel = GetDifficultyLevel();
if (difficultyLevel == 0) return 0.4;
if (difficultyLevel == 1) return 0.6;
if (difficultyLevel == 2) return 0.8;
if (difficultyLevel == 3) return 1.0;
if (difficultyLevel == 4) return 1.0;
if (difficultyLevel == 5) return 0.15;

I find the new 1.1 rebalance relatively easy; one doesn't even need active quen as geralt blocks automatically 90% of the time. It can be done away with entirely by remapping controls. I’m still early in the game on dark difficulty and thus far have no trouble dispatching hostiles. 1.0 seemed a lot more brutal. I understand there is a fine line between balance but this seems to have gone in the other direction. I believe we can alter the multipliers in the game.ws folder for increased difficulty. Which ones do what, I’m not entirely sure. Perhaps someone can illuminate.

// Difficulty level
difficultyLevel = GetDifficultyLevel();
if (difficultyLevel == 0) return 0.4;
if (difficultyLevel == 1) return 0.6;
if (difficultyLevel == 2) return 0.8;
if (difficultyLevel == 3) return 1.0;
if (difficultyLevel == 4) return 1.0;
if (difficultyLevel == 5) return 0.15;

I agree. Playing through Flotsam, no encounter was difficult. However, i got the witcher 1 items, so i don't know how easy it is, playing flotsam with these items.

Does anyone know how to obtain the Grapeshot formula? Can not finish nekkers contract....
I've been wondering that as well. I think I saw it at one point somewhere (back with 1.0), but didn't have the money. Now I've been running all over town and nobody has it. I'm sure I've spent an hour on this, so any hint would be appreciated :)

I've been wondering that as well. I think I saw it at one point somewhere (back with 1.0), but didn't have the money. Now I've been running all over town and nobody has it. I'm sure I've spent an hour on this, so any hint would be appreciated :)

Cedric the elf sells 5 bombs... that will do for the quest. Maybe advanced recipes in the alchemy tree will unlock it.

double post :x

Last edited:
I don't know why, but after update FCR from 1.0 to 1.1 and trying to chceck user contet, this error happening...

I don't even know, where I can fint this files? Thanks for any help.

Nwm, just need to uncheck FCR Arena... Solved.

Attachments

• Desktop_2013_07_20_13_51_37_130.jpg
    Desktop_2013_07_20_13_51_37_130.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Blasphemer's Outfit have still no bonus effects... Both swords not drain enemy HP's. Is it still not fixed bug or purpose? Because whole set is worse than common equipment.

Top Bottom