Game options are not saving since yesterday

+
So playing Witcher 3 PS5 yesterday and was find, this morning, it seems the options are not saving. Each time I start the game, I have to go through Rescale HUD, all the way to Agreeing to Data Analytics. EACH TIME I start the game. SO I decided to uninstall the game and reinstall hoping it would fix it. It did not. I also found a link mentioning to "Clear the cache" Followed it to a T and still this game is broken. I had to re-purchase this game since it would not allow me to upgrade my existing GOTY game. Read somewhere that GOTY is Euro version, and I am in the US. Which I think is total BS. Since you advertised that the upgrade is FREE and yet, I had to pay for an upgrade to PS5. Please fix this game or give me back my money.

About save issue and settings which are reset each time, CDPR is already aware and look into it (just be patient...)
Read somewhere that GOTY is Euro version, and I am in the US. Which I think is total BS.
It's unfortunate that you bought a game which was not come from your localisation (US) :(

Top Bottom