Gamepad issues with patch 1.3

+
Gamepad issues with patch 1.3

As the title states since patch 1.3 gamepad control has been messed up, button prompts randomly don't appear during dice and QTEs and you can only continue on by alt tabbing out and closing down the game, During the spyglass section with the king you don't have control of the spyglass the mouse however works instead of the gamepad. it worked perfectly fine with patch 1.2 but not anymore so will this be fixed in an up coming patch ?

i have a clean install so there are no mods etc causing a problem before anyone states it's that causing the issue.

I had same problem too with my xbox wireless controller. Seems that with patch 1.3 you have to go to options and controller and set it to gamepad, after that the dice game and such started working for me, giving me the A and B icons to use. The only bug is the spyglass, guess mouse is the only option until next patch or so.

I had gamepad enabled in the options but still got the problems with Dice and QTE it's random as to when it happens so it might seem ok at first but damn annoying when it all of a sudden goes back to missing prompts, at the moment i'm having to save before every dice game and QTE event just in case it decides not to work.

I have a problem with the control of the character with Razer Onza. When I try to run forward Geralt keeps stopping, then starts running, then stopping... and so on. When I push forward just for a short time he stops and turns around and sometimes starts walking until I press the tumbstick again, then the whole story repeats. This is not a minor issue, and I hope the people from CDPr RED reed this and fix it soon!

Top Bottom