Gamescom 2019 Forum Q&A!

+
Hey choombas! I'm back with some As to your Qs.

A bit of a disclaimer before you dive in - video and audio quality got messed up so as a result there is no video and audio is a bit subpar. Guess I'll have to invest in better tech next time I visit the ripperdoc...

The interview is with Miles Tost, Senior Level Designer. I started off with Level Design questions and then tried to answer some gameplay related stuff later on. Apologies if your question did not get asked or if the gameplay answers are not what you expected, hopefully we can set up a gameplay related Q&A later down the road. Fingers crossed!

Anyway, here's the stuff:

Enjoy!

- is the skill/perk/progression system strictly bound to passive boosts (I.E. +X% DMG to guns)? Is there any lore/narrative justification for this (bullets are not faster if you push the trigger stronger)?

@Kinley thanks a lot for asking it! Buuut... could someone help me with the answer? I understand the first part, but for the second part (the justification) the audio is very bad and I'm not that skilled. :(

It's the last question, minute 18ish.

Hey choombas! I'm back with some As to your Qs.

A bit of a disclaimer before you dive in - video and audio quality got messed up so as a result there is no video and audio is a bit subpar. Guess I'll have to invest in better tech next time I visit the ripperdoc...

The interview is with Miles Tost, Senior Level Designer. I started off with Level Design questions and then tried to answer some gameplay related stuff later on. Apologies if your question did not get asked or if the gameplay answers are not what you expected, hopefully we can set up a gameplay related Q&A later down the road. Fingers crossed!

Anyway, here's the stuff:

Enjoy!
Thank you, Kinley!

Thank you, Kinley :beer:
how many dialog options have you seen? more than three? and were there attribute checks? Body, Cool, etc.

I love how Miles talks about following NPC`s around , he has come up with a new game Cyberstalking 2077:p

I need to know now if this game will have traps and gay stuff since I don't like that kind of content there's no reason for me to even buy the game and I'm about to do it so please if someone could let me know you'd save me money and time. Thanks in advance.

If this isn't the place to ask about please let me know where I can ask this.

Last edited:
I need to know now if this game will have traps and gay stuff since I don't like that kind of content there's no reason for me to even buy the game and I'm about to do it so please if someone could let me know you'd save me money and time. Thanks in advance.

If this isn't the place to ask about please let me know where I can ask this.

Yes, there will be gay content in the game, but none of it will be forced on the player. I can point you toward several articles that make this clear if you'd like.

Within the game, there will be options for gender mix-and-matching, if the player chooses to go that route with their character. But you'll also be able to play as a straight, fully-male or fully-female character and be referred to as such, if you please.

So this is like AC Odyssey ? where you can be with people of the same sex? okay I'm cool until this point however will I be forced to watch them? you know how at the E3 they came out with artwork of some transgender woman my point is even though I'm not forced to do this stuff will they still dwell within the players way?

Thank you for your answer too

To put it more clearly will this be SFW for someone who's kind of intolerant to that stuff.

So this is like AC Odyssey ? where you can be with people of the same sex? okay I'm cool until this point however will I be forced to watch them? you know how at the E3 they came out with artwork of some transgender woman my point is even though I'm not forced to do this stuff will they still dwell within the players way?

Thank you for your answer too

To put it more clearly will this be SFW for someone who's kind of intolerant to that stuff.
Well I'm not a dev so I wouldn't be able to comment on any of that, I just know it will be available to the player.

As a player, I would not be surprised to see a fair amount of in-game relationships that would be considered gay, or characters that do not strictly conform to male/female genders. The reason for this is that the game is set in a Cyberpunk universe, so body modification is quite common.

Also, I believe this is OK since we're talking about the game specifically, but I'd be careful about the language you choose to use here. The forum has very strict "no politics" rules.

Yes I understand and I respect other people's preferences however this is a turn down for me because I'm not into that stuff I will have to wait a bit further to decide but if the game takes this path this may be not for me.

Thank you for your answers.

Yes I understand and I respect other people's preferences however this is a turn down for me because I'm not into that stuff I will have to wait a bit further to decide but if the game takes this path this may be not for me.

Thank you for your answers.
No problem.

Top Bottom