Geralt's Darkest Secret?

+
Cassandra31EEE said:
The elf woman in the cave who goes from slapping your offered charity to sex in the blink of an eye?
This is bizarre, indeed. I mean, not the fact she had sex (it's something that gives you courage in difficult times), but why with him? She didn't like any of her companions around her? :hmmm:
The elf woman is very proud and can barely stand the fact that she has to accept charity from a human. I think that she has sex with Geralt as "payment" for the food, so that it won't be charity anymore but simply a transaction.

The warrior elf is just pragmatic. You can't keep your mind on slaying the enemy if you've left your other mind in the bedroom. People do stupid things in battle when the opposite gender is present, especially if there's an attraction there, so it's better to just take care of the problem and get on with what needs doing.

Gibberer said:
Further proof of your standard witcher's eerie, possibly unwholesome, power over women:In Chapter Five, playing on the side of the Scoia'tael you meet Toruviel.
She's shocked and outraged that you would even consider sex with the battle raging in the street and, then, literally in the middle of a sentence suddenly submits, not with a great deal of enthusiasm I might say.
"Oh, what the hell. Take off your clothes"​
Since she doesn't strike me as the submissive type, nor does she appear to be lacking in enthusiasm for those things she chooses to do, it strikes me as out of character, perhaps strangely so. Something is definitely going on here, something which isn't even race exclusive but which applies to human and elf females, plus dryads but apparently not dwarf females, although no such creatures appear in the game... :hmmm:
umm... when i first went through there (pre 1.4 patch)
it started with a "why are you looking at me like that?" in a currious but suppisious tone, followed by what seemed like 5 min of incomplete, but outraged, sentinces, concludeded with "how can you be thinking about sex at a time like this!" and that promptely followed by "what the hell, strip!" in the tone of a woman who just got over her outrage and decided it wasen't such a bad idea afterall,
with no "mid sentence speaker skip" in that tirade that i noticed.

Personally, i found that exchange really amusing ... it was one of my first surprises early on ... that made me want to find out what the other possible sexual encounters in act V were like.
i think Rayla's is the strangest .. but still not a real problem for me and i find the nurses the most amusing -- what the heck is "the hedgehog" ??

TKaz84 said:
I do wonder why you called it his "Darkest Secret". Dark secrets are supposed to be mysterious and sinister. This secret is something everybody wants-men so that they can score as much as Geralt does, and women so that they can find ways to make men look more like Geralt :p
We-ell..... much as I'd love my husband to share Geralt's manly physique, I think if I tried to persuade him to acquire cataracts and facial scars while stressing him out enough to make his hair turn white my mother-in-law might have something to say about it ;D

Maerahn said:
Maerahn said:
I do wonder why you called it his "Darkest Secret". Dark secrets are supposed to be mysterious and sinister. This secret is something everybody wants-men so that they can score as much as Geralt does, and women so that they can find ways to make men look more like Geralt :p
We-ell..... much as I'd love my husband to share Geralt's manly physique, I think if I tried to persuade him to acquire cataracts and facial scars while stressing him out enough to make his hair turn white my mother-in-law might have something to say about it ;D
like the way meaning how princess adda said "what do I most desire?" ;)

Actually the answer to Geralt being wanted for his services as a Gigilo lies with the Trial of Grasses. He is sterile! ;D When there is no such thing as contraception this makes a Witcher a very rare and desirable commodity.The same thing happened to the il Castratos of the later centuries as it ment the wives could fool around without their husbands knowledge, ie. they couldnt get pregnant.*snip snip* if you want some.

The Physiologus is an in-game book that adds a Beastiary entry for 'The Witchman'. It's a satirical description of witchers, with Geralt's picture.http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Witchman
Remember also to hide the lasses from him, for the witchman is lecherous beyond imagination. Though the witchman craves silver, never pay him more than the following: a silver penny for a drowner, two silver pennies for a werecat, four silver pennies for a vampire.

He's hot. He's hardbodied. Long hair that you want to run your hands through. Yes, exotic, with those eyes. Good Looking, even if maybe not "traditionally handsome", but good looking "in his own way". Dangerous, but no risk of "long term after-effects". More than willing to give a VERY nice gift as a momento of a single "wild night". Let's not forget famous (rock star effect). Probably "well endowed". No worries about him hanging around hoping for commitment. Willing to bring a nice bottle of wine. Guaranteed afterwards, all your girlfriends are going to want to know the scoop. hey, what the heck, why not go for an Afternoon Delight? ;Dby the way, great description of witcher cluelessness about money!!!!!

This post is so interesting I simply I have to say something since I'm a woman.I'd like to say that its because the devs thought most people playing this would be boys and men, and that they loved the idea of being able to have sex with every woman they encountered but that wouldn't be the whole story because they managed to make Geralt very magnetically attractive.Not only is he all of the things in the post above me, but he's also incredibly confident in himself without being arrogant. He's very knowledgeable and surprisingly understanding and insightful. He gives the impression of incredible strength, and not just physically. That he'd protect you come what may. Men may not find him attractive, but women most definitely do. Or at least I do. He's.... handsome, the scars only make him rakishly handsome.In other words, though he is dark, dangerous, and definitely doesn't look like a beautiful man, he's every woman's fantasy. Though most women would only allow it to remain a fantasy.

@ moiraesfate Yes he is all the things said before.Now I dont think I posted this but also keep in mine one of the side effects of the trial of grasses is a strong sex drive.As well as being veary aggressive. The books of TW has a big following with both sex's and I think the Dev where hoping for the same thing It like the old line Women want to know him and Men want to be him ;)

Top Bottom