Graphic Downgrade with every Patch on PC

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

i love this game so much, but in the other way it hurts so much, that i see after every patch the Graphic is downgraded.

My settings all on Max, and the Pop ups more and more. Less Traffic and Crowd. WHY ? What a shame. Hopefully they give us a chance on PC to decide in wich Quality we want to play. Here are some links to the Problems

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/l2zd7p

Cheers

I was thinking this the other night too. I run at 1440 max settings rtx on except for shadows "i Don't like the look of the rtx shadows"

The Shadows for me are okay, but the Draw Distance and Popins are terrible. And i play on the highest settings.

seomid

Forum regular
Unfortunately I have to agree there. I dont understand the reasoning behind lowering the visual quality on PCs. My guess would be trying to lower the load on the in game streaming engine, to make it work on consoles. This definetely needs a future rework. I guess this was done as quick as possible to save the console versions from further delays in performance upgrades, and should return to normal on PCs one day.

Glad I found this. So something is up then and it's not the 'wrong' settings, because - same. Tried switching some of the rtx on/off and switching dlss to auto, but it gets 'grainy' for me, even though that effect is always off.

confirm. After the 1.06 the game look worse at any update. Now I see less reflexes, lowered lod, slow texture loading and invasive pop up :disapprove:
This is NOT code optimization, this is DOWNGRADE, a very different thing....
But there is a positive thing, at least: from 1.2, DLSS work better, even than native resolution

The Shadows for me are okay, but the Draw Distance and Popins are terrible. And i play on the highest settings.
For me the shadows look grainy "rtx" especially when in a vehicle. They aren't bad when walking/on foot

the-one-branch-to-rule-them-all.jpg

Last edited:
confirm. After the 1.06 the game look worse at any update. Now I see less reflexes, lowered lod, slow texture loading and invasive pop up :disapprove:
This is NOT code optimization, this is DOWNGRADE, a very different thing....
But there is a positive thing, at least: from 1.2, DLSS work better, even than native resolution

Yap, one the point, you see it, i see it, and many others see it. Please CPR fix this, we are on PC

Every patch made the game worse for me. It was playable in Dec, not anymore. I gave up on it. I have zero interest. esp. now that they are downgrading the engine to make it work on old consoles. Another game thats victim of old Gen Consoles. After all the drama, i think CDPR got away with way too much slack....

Every patch made the game worse for me. It was playable in Dec, not anymore. I gave up on it. I have zero interest. esp. now that they are downgrading the engine to make it work on old consoles. Another game thats victim of old Gen Consoles. After all the drama, i think CDPR got away with way too much slack....
The game looked bad at release at 1080p low. Now with the downgrade it looks horrible. Instead to optimize the game they chose the lazy approach and make the game look garbage.
SSR still broken and grainy, TAA still makes the game blurry as hell, LOD in distance is so low. (played more detailed games with PSVR in virtual reality and that says something).
Textures still load in real time. Immersion breaking.
City looks emptier. Performance is still the same, horrible.
Still unplayable for me.
I wanted to make a quick play at least for the story and characters but its not possible.
To think i bought the game day 1 and a Xbox controller Cyberpunk edition and was super hyped.

crop.png

Last edited:
I disagree. Looks great on mine and has since launch. Systems and experiences vary. Might not be a problem with the game.

Gorgeous game. Taken recently.

View attachment 11217823
View attachment 11217826
View attachment 11217829

View attachment 11217832View attachment 11217835

View attachment 11217838
I dont say it look great, but there is truly a downgrade.

And thats not System Spec Problem, i have a highend system that can run Cyberpunk 2077 in 4k with everything is maxed out. And i am not the only one, so many poeple can see it, look in the links.

I don't want to be rude but static images taken from afar are not a very good representation of how textures and details of objects pop in and out of existence as you walk by them. I myself noticed how photo-mode simply doesn't give the game justice when compared to what it looks like in motion.

I liked the idea of the game, game looks alright, im still unhappy with lack of multiplayer. ima end there as to not break the rules and be "mean"
Post automatically merged:

dude, i have a Radeon RX 8000 *gb to process phyx and 3080 RTX nvidia and i still get T pose and pop outs

Well I have RTX3080 as well, plus one of the fastest SSDs, plus Ryzen 5800x and x570 motherboard. I also find it hard to believe that my PC is bottlenecking somewhere.

I disagree. Looks great on mine and has since launch. Systems and experiences vary. Might not be a problem with the game.

Gorgeous game. Taken recently.

View attachment 11217823
View attachment 11217826
View attachment 11217829

View attachment 11217832View attachment 11217835

View attachment 11217838
What settings? Ray tracing?

Any game looks very good on 4k max detailed. Even 10-20 old games.

Here crysis 3 in 4k: https://ibb.co/CJwMXLv
Here witcher 3 in 4k: https://ibb.co/QKX39vH
Here gothic 2 in 4k: https://ibb.co/0MS87BN
Here vampire bloodlines in 4k: https://ibb.co/n08bcY4

The problem is when u don't use 4k, high settings, Ray tracing, DLSS and have to use SSR, only TAA, 1080p and medium low detail the game looks horrible. Blurry, grainy, low textures, low LOD. the texture loading in real time.

Cyberpunk 2077 does not look better then a game from 2011(Crysis 3). Imagine Crysis 3 with raytracing. Would embarrass Cyberpunk 2077.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom