GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

+
Hey guys! I'm new here and I wanna share a issue that i'm having with the journey. A friend sent me the Aretuza Journey as a gift by GOG. I completed all the claim process and GOG says that I already have it in my library, but when I start the game nothing changes, I'm still with the normal pass. Any suggestions? I already contacted with support but nobody answers me.

Hello! There are some cards that I cannot transform (to be animated) - weirdly enough, sometimes I already own 1 premium and 1 standard version of the card (Lyrian Arbalest), but I cannot transform that standard to premium (to have 2 premium version of that card). What can be a cause of this problem?

Hello! There are some cards that I cannot transform (to be animated) - weirdly enough, sometimes I already own 1 premium and 1 standard version of the card (Lyrian Arbalest), but I cannot transform that standard to premium (to have 2 premium version of that card). What can be a cause of this problem?
Cards that are part of the starter set or from Thronebreaker cannot be transmuted (transformed into premium versions).

Lyrian Arbalest is a starter set card. You can craft a premium version from scratch, using both scraps and meteorite powder, but you cannot transmute a standard version into a premium version.

(A full list of cards that cannot be transmuted can be found here.)

Hi,there.
I'm experiencing a bug in Gwent Shop. I have paid $59.99 successfully for Price of Power expansion pack, but they delivered 3 Harvest of Sorrow combos that is around $30. If it happened in other platform, I would consider that as a fraud.
Then I found Price of Power pack is indicated 'owned' in my shop which means it's not available for purchase anymore.
Sent a request to Support team and auto reply said it will take 2 weeks to get back to me. It's ridiculously unacceptable.

Did anybody have similar experience before? Could anyone here give me a hand?

Many thanks
Love from Australia

Hi,there.
I'm experiencing a bug in Gwent Shop. I have paid $59.99 successfully for Price of Power expansion pack, but they delivered 3 Harvest of Sorrow combos that is around $30. If it happened in other platform, I would consider that as a fraud.
Then I found Price of Power pack is indicated 'owned' in my shop which means it's not available for purchase anymore.
Sent a request to Support team and auto reply said it will take 2 weeks to get back to me. It's ridiculously unacceptable.

Did anybody have similar experience before? Could anyone here give me a hand?

Many thanks
Love from Australia
If you tried contacting CDPR Support, there's nothing that they can really do, anyway. You'll need to contact GOG Support about that:

The "Contact Us" button is at the bottom.

Neither team usually takes more than a few days to respond, but when things get busy, 2 weeks is not unrealistic. For this type of thing, GOG should be pretty quick.

The order of the Chapter of wizards works over rounds. In round 2 I can spawn a copy of a mage wich I played in round 1. Hilarious.

Anyone knows why there is no Syndicate in new prize trees? The art for Syndicate is there just like for other factions but there is no Syndicate tree.

I've got a bit of a newbie question is the reward book locked until a certain lvl it will only let me redeem reward from the very last page of the reward book

The last page of the reward book is new — I don’t expect very many in the community know whether it being the only book available for new players is intentional or an error. I will say the new reward book is an exceptional bargain. Even though I spent close to 140000 scraps two weeks before it came out to buy my missing legendary cards and I now own all cards granted, I intend to prioritize it — for the cost, it’s nodes will give me far more than any other tree.

There are alot of nice cards from the last page but I was hoping to start unlocking new leaders I've been told they are in the reward book but I cant access it

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you if this was intended or is some sort of bug. I do not have the same issue, but I surely have met any rank level restriction that would exist. If you don't hear from an authoritative source soon, I would suggest submitting a bug report. The worst that will happen is that you will be told it is not a bug!

I don't understand something, when I remove cards from my deck, they sometimes disappear from my collection. I have observed this many times and at first thought that I had pressed some hotkey to accidentally disenchant them, but now I'm sure of it, there are cards that are currently in my decks, which I can play normally, but which do not appear in my collection. There are many of these cards and a common theme is that they are all animated.

TLDR: I have some premium cards in my decks that are not in my collection and I am very confused

The only thing I can imagine is that when I started playing, the starting decks were different from today, so when the "core" set of cards that you get for free as a newb changed, I also lost the ability to use those cards, but they still remained in decks I already had?

I don't understand something, when I remove cards from my deck, they sometimes disappear from my collection. I have observed this many times and at first thought that I had pressed some hotkey to accidentally disenchant them, but now I'm sure of it, there are cards that are currently in my decks, which I can play normally, but which do not appear in my collection. There are many of these cards and a common theme is that they are all animated.

TLDR: I have some premium cards in my decks that are not in my collection and I am very confused

The only thing I can imagine is that when I started playing, the starting decks were different from today, so when the "core" set of cards that you get for free as a newb changed, I also lost the ability to use those cards, but they still remained in decks I already had?
Have you checked that you don't have any filters on?

Often when a card seems to have vanished from a player's collection it turns out it was simply being filtered out. It's something that is easy to overlook or forget about (I know I've forgotten about filters numerous times).

Have you checked that you don't have any filters on?

Often when a card seems to have vanished from a player's collection it turns out it was simply being filtered out. It's something that is easy to overlook or forget about (I know I've forgotten about filters numerous times).
Oh haha, I feel stupid now. I just had non-premium cards on as a filter

less than 30 days play time and many questions.
hope i get them answered.
1. I have noticed 2 times now that when i played my Villentenmerth dragon card that instead of the enemy disapaering one of my own cards did, is this a game play even tho card says excluding my cards? more later
thanks

Villentrentenmerth says “excluding self”. This does not exempt all your units, only Villentrentenmerth itself. If some other of your units has highest power, it will be destroyed.

more questions i played a game today after my turn the opponent played a APIARIAN PHANTOM and it gained a boost, i was confused but played a card, then they played a wild hunt hound and it recieved a boost, i was really , wtf the, so i played another and they also did and that card recieved a boost as did the phantom , mind you the leader ability was bleed. soim still at the wtf stage. any answers oput there?
another question is i was playing some thrive cards in the deploy row and after the 3rd card the opponent played a card that nullified my thrives from working anymore, it was quick and i didnt get to read much or see it but i was also in that wtf moment.
and then i also had an instance were the opposite player layed a card down that gave everyone in the row immunity, again another wtf moment.
so all i can say is wtf? i even have a picture of the three card before i bailed.

confused to the point of needing a beer.
thanks again

more questions i played a game today after my turn the opponent played a APIARIAN PHANTOM and it gained a boost, i was confused but played a card, then they played a wild hunt hound and it recieved a boost, i was really , wtf the, so i played another and they also did and that card recieved a boost as did the phantom , mind you the leader ability was bleed.
Apiarian Phantom boosts self at the end of turn if its Order has not been used.
Wild Hunt Hound boosts self at the end of turn if its owner has Dominance (= controls a highest-power unit).

another question is i was playing some thrive cards in the deploy row and after the 3rd card the opponent played a card that nullified my thrives from working anymore
This sounds like Dire Bear. Was the opponent playing Skellige?

and then i also had an instance were the opposite player layed a card down that gave everyone in the row immunity
A Defender.

Defenders prevent the opponent from targeting other cards in the Defender's row. You need to deal with the Defender (kill, move, or Purify it) before you can attack the other cards on that row.

Top Bottom