Heavy attack execution canceling Sandivistan?? Why. Please PATCH ASAP.

+
This is just so stupid. Make the heavy attack executions prolong Sandivistan for like 3 secs or so, or stop all time when its happening, otherwise, these executions are so useless and can actually get you killed instead.

Yes, I 100% agree with this. It is so frustrating getting taken out of Sandivistan and being forced to stand still while you exit the execution. I end up dying from this very frequently.

Agreed it must fixed please. I been playing mantis blade, just got level 20 reflex for Sandivistan to try out. First enemy went into execution animation, knocked out of slow time immediately. I get that execution may eat into my slow time duration, fine, but don't cancel Sandivistan altogether. This is super immersion breaking and makes no sense.

To be honest, the mantis blade execution gets old super fast and it can't be cancelled so I am standing there for the whole time being attacked...:(

It's ridiculous you can even get hit during the animation, makes the whole idea useles. They wanted to make DOOM-like thing but forgot demons can't actually hit you on gore kills.

Top Bottom