Help needed: My cut-scenes show the HUD throughout and becomes unable to skip

+
Hi all,

I have uninstalled and reinstalled The Witcher 3 so many times now to no avail. I deleted the My Docs folder and even used Windows add/remove programs. However every single time I start the game the cutscene shows the HUD and even when I walk into the first bar where the Nilfgardian says to take down the shield same thing.

I am pulling my hair out here. I thought it was mods so I thoroughly disposed of them but haven't gotten to the bottom of it.

If anyone knows how to to fix it I would be so very grateful.

Attachments

• Witcher3.PNG
    Witcher3.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 103
What are your PC specs?

Did the game always have these issues on your PC or is it a more recent thing?

In general, mods can mess up your save games so much that not even removing them will fix it. In that case you might have remove all remaining traces of the game (except your save games, of course), after uninstalling it. And then reinstall it to a different folder. Also you might want to do this, just in case: https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...ical/issue/649/verify-integrity-of-game-cache

If it‘s a mod issue (it sure sounds like one) I can move this thread to the mod section. Maybe someone there has an idea. However, you will have to provides some info regarding the mods you had installed.

Top Bottom