Hotfix 1.06

+
Takemura quests on act 2 still are glitched, i received the takemura call while i was on a Delamain quest call, both calls got at the same time and takemura started to appear on everycall inside the other characters, now the quest is not appearing on the journal and when you call him he tells you to wait, no matter how many times i've killed myself, did other things to make time (completed judy, River and Panam quests) and still no messages or anything from him. would be nice to kanow if its gonna be fixed eventually or just leave that save game for good (would be a shame since its a 50+ hours atm)

I really want to like this game but even with the patches and playing on good hardware, the game has obvious issues. The ai, the cops, traffic in the distance that then vanishes once you get to that spot. The game has horrible physics, driving is terrible, and nothing CDPR can do to fix this. It would take a Cyberpunk 2077 2.0 to fix all the stuff wrong with this game
You have a point but also have to realize the devs arnt the ones that released it in this condition head staff did thats why a news artical was put out about how peed off the employees are and megga law furms are proceeding law suiets

thanks .. this shows how much you are working to redeem yourself. You deserve a second chance, for your home and for a wonderful game that has unfortunately been mistreated.
Post automatically merged:

So the 8mb file size limit is listed only for PC specific fixes. Does this mean it's not affecting console users or that console users are going to need to wait for another actual patch and not just hotfixes for this issue to be resolved? Some actual communication and clarification are very much needed. I'm trying to do a 100% run on the PS4 and I don't wanna be sat there worrying about my save getting corrupted whilst I try to enjoy this game only for all my progress to be lost.
the first big console patch will be out in January, but as far as I've heard patch 1.4 and 1.5 have improved performance on consoles

Last edited:
Cyberpunk 2077 is a great game!

By the way I need some help to configure the best setting to enjoy the game.

RTX3070 gigabyte gaming oc
With 144hz 3440x1440p monitor.

What is the best setting i can run smoothly about 60fps ?

Every time i turn on Ray Tracing... it goes to... 12~50+fps

i have a question for devs or mods.. its super urgent.. how many mb or gb the latest cyberpunk 2077 1.06 update (for steam version)

I'm on PC.
Win X64
I7 8700K CPU
32 Go Ram
ASUS STRIX GTX 1070 Ti

Never crashed in previous versions, Now the game crash systematically in less than 2 min of gameplay.
I tried many times, including saving my game after the patch, loading a previous save, loading previous save AND then saving again.

Will i have to wait a whole week to play again ..?

thanks .. this shows how much you are working to redeem yourself. You deserve a second chance, for your home and for a wonderful game that has unfortunately been mistreated.
Post automatically merged:

the first big console patch will be out in January, but as far as I've heard patch 1.4 and 1.5 have improved performance on consoles
They havnt improved much as far as i can tell all i keep getting is error half way through game play same error every time telling me to update the game or console check for updates nothing this is causing corrupt data saves as it compleatly slams you out of the game

Please fix the bug preventing me from changing any of my equipment, thus rendering my 30 hour save file on my PS4 Pro useless.

so i report it on technical section too, but after patch there isnt any intro anymore or sound, just a black screen when i lunch the game, and after that the Cyberpunk logo is still a black screen till i hit space button.
I know is a minor things just reporting it.

They havnt improved much as far as i can tell all i keep getting is error half way through game play same error every time telling me to update the game or console check for updates nothing this is causing corrupt data saves as it compleatly slams you out of the game
my opinion is for the pc, i'm sorry that for the console there are still problems but two big patches are planned to fix them or hopefully :)

Thanks for your hard work, we appreciate it! Go enjoy the holidays, we'll get back to it after that.
Btw, I love this game - I have 50 hours in, and I JUST got to the title card lol (that photo mode is fun as hell)

Played 2 hours on console, blue screen again.
So ignoring the ton of bugs, awful AI, awful performance on the PS4 Pro, it also crashes mid-game.
What is there to enjoy at this point?

By the way I need some help to configure the best setting to enjoy the game.
RTX3070 gigabyte gaming oc
With 144hz 3440x1440p monitor.
What is the best setting i can run smoothly about 60fps ?
Every time i turn on Ray Tracing... it goes to... 12~50+fps

I know it may seem redundant, but have you updated your NVIDIA drivers? They had patches just before game release which addressed many performance issues.

my opinion is for the pc, i'm sorry that for the console there are still problems but two big patches are planned to fix them or hopefully :)
Yup almost got this for pc and xbox but someone broke into my home a week ago stole my xbox and my kids presents my partner got me the game however for ps4 i dont blame the devs as i mentioned in one of my posts i feel sorry for them as they have gone mad themselfs that the game was released with the bugs in it the companie head has openly admitted it and law suez are hitting them left right and center now but the devs deserve the praise and our support as they have worked tirelessly on this

Top Bottom