Hotfix 1.12

+
Steam shows the Hotfix in the News, yet my installation won't download it - goes straight to the launcher, Main Menu confirms 1.11 still in effect.

Small note CDPR has not blamed the modding community. They only pointed out the vulnerability and that only trustworthy mods should be used. Yamashi has probably misinterpreted the news. So don't make up stories here.
Yamashi clarified in his post that it's not CDPR that is blaming the modders but due to vague description media and external websites started blaming modders for this. IamLoco1337 is either misinterpreting what Yamashi wrote and did not read the clarification or is gaslighting on purpose.

PROPOSAL:
Please provide us with a public list of issues you are aware of and will be fixing.
Similar to a roadmap but without time commitment because stuff tends to take less/more time than estimations.
I REPEAT: I don't want to see time commitments in a list like that and I think you know the reason why that's not a good idea.
Still, a list like that would be great so I/we as customer/s first and player/s second have a grasp on what's the status.

Will a list like this drive up expectations? Yes but without a time commitment made publicly it should be fine. Internally I know you timebox and estimate tasks in taskboards (like Trello, Azure DevOps, etc) because as a programmer I do that too.

This is a proposal for better transparency first and foremost. Since you will be making that list you can include/ommit stuff you will or will never do.

Order the list alphabetically so nobody can speculate on priorities. Hell you can even provide the list as a Google Sheet, It doesn't matter what the format is but it would be better and more palpable than "we know we did wrong, we'll fix it, promise!".

Wasn't it the modders who created "Cyber engine tweaks" who discovered the security leak? Not sure about that, but read it on their nexus site before it went official :confused:

After hotfix 1.12 installed, my game now will close automatically when I press the ESC button(PC). May I know how to resolve this one?

In the game I can see the trees and bushes directly through the building , and they kinda shine as well. Can please fix it as well.
PS. It happens almost every day, and I am playing it on PC

Oh good, it's not just me. I started a nomad playthrough on my pc, and not only are they showing through buildings and flashing, but they move and obscure everything, i.e. the ladder you're supposed to climb, the road while driving, hell even the corpos you have to shoot at from the car. I can barely see. Plus, the game freezes my pc constantly, and I have to do a hard reset. I have no idea how to fix that.

Oh good, it's not just me. I started a nomad playthrough on my pc, and not only are they showing through buildings and flashing, but they move and obscure everything, i.e. the ladder you're supposed to climb, the road while driving, hell even the corpos you have to shoot at from the car. I can barely see. Plus, the game freezes my pc constantly, and I have to do a hard reset. I have no idea how to fix that.

What's your system ? Do you have the latest drivers for your graphic card installed ?

it's a minor thing i know, but please make Love Rollercoaster doable (and also autocomplete if the rc is fixed already, or un-fix it so i can start hte mission again) after Double Life is completed.
And add Only Pain in the diary once completed since it doesn't show up.
my only 2 missing quests.
thanks!

Uuhh no. Just no. After I updated some 5 minutes ago or so, it doesn't get past the first step of booting up without crashing. No issues til this latest patch. =0. PC player here.

did anyone else notice like less crashes? cause I haven't gotten any since this hotfix, specifically pple with older AMD gpu's, cause I know its not that big a deal with current ones or nvidia ones, might even be able to keep cyber engine tweaks on all the time now xD, there was also a driver update today but it seems like the hotfix is the one that did it, specifically the buffer overflow thing.

Love the game!
i'm on the 2nd play as corpo and near finishing it!
almost all side quests are finished all well !!

in total have almost 200Hrs in this game!

after this 2nd run as corpo
i'll take a LONG LONG vacation from this game until there is more content such as DLC or something else .....

the 1.12 update using GOG galaxy was really really fast and i'm gonna try it later!
thank you for the update!

I own the gog version and since Hotfix 1.12 the game became unstable and started to lag on Ultra 1080p.

I never had the game lag before so this came as a big surprise. I'm noticing that the AMD CPU utilization bug is back on the 5600x. It only utilizes CPU up to 40%. Whatever CD RED did in the last patch it broke the game for me. I'm around 66 hours in right now.

I own the gog version and since Hotfix 1.12 the game became unstable and started to lag on Ultra 1080p.

I never had the game lag before so this came as a big surprise. I'm noticing that the AMD CPU utilization bug is back on the 5600x. It only utilizes CPU up to 40%. Whatever CD RED did in the last patch it broke the game for me. I'm around 66 hours in right now.

Same here. And my graphics are shot as well. Zero texture and they simply never load up....vehicles and people are just blobs.

Bad.

Top Bottom