How do you continue leveling past 35?

+
How do you continue leveling past 35?

Title says it all. I've gotten to level 36 but since quests don't give exp when you are 6 levels higher and monsters do the same my question is, How do you get to 70?

Title says it all. I've gotten to level 36 but since quests don't give exp when you are 6 levels higher and monsters do the same my question is, How do you get to 70?

Most of the posts you read on Steam from gamers who have completed the game doing 100pct content looks to be around level 35ish on average. I think the developers just gave themselves some elbow room in terms of levels for future content so they don't have to code it in later.

I think the highest-level quest or witcher contract is 35. In my two games I reached levels 30 and 33. I think you can get to about 35 or 40 without too much grinding. I may be wrong, though.

I believe they've capped it at 70 for DLC. I doubt we'll get to level 70 even then. Finished my first playthrough at level 36, not far from 37.

Go to Vivaldi bank and continuously borrow & pay back money. Borrow $100, pay back $130, get 13XP. In other words, 30 crowns buys 13XP, so, like 3000 crowns buys 1300XP. Cheapest XP you can buy. Just find money instead of monstas I guess. Why do you want to keep leveling so far after there's no more content? Why not start another one?

Go to Vivaldi bank and continuously borrow & pay back money. Borrow $100, pay back $130, get 13XP. In other words, 30 crowns buys 13XP, so, like 3000 crowns buys 1300XP. Cheapest XP you can buy. Just find money instead of monstas I guess. Why do you want to keep leveling so far after there's no more content? Why not start another one?

lol nice one

as far as the leveling goes, I'm too at 35 level and there's no way to keep going. There's just settlements and nests, that's it. Oh yeah and winning some gwent games gives something too I think.

Wow! thank you for that loan to exp thing. I am going to give that a try. Idk i guess something is wrong with me but anytime I play a game with levels I want to cap out. I haven't even beaten the game yet and I am 36. Still trying to get all the question marks on Skellige.

Wow! thank you for that loan to exp thing. I am going to give that a try. Idk i guess something is wrong with me but anytime I play a game with levels I want to cap out. I haven't even beaten the game yet and I am 36. Still trying to get all the question marks on Skellige.

Do they give anything? Don't believe so..

Are you sure they're changing the mechanics for Under Six Levels (grey quests)? I think they're giving exp lost on a few main quests that should of (were green+).

the patch notes said gray quests will be given XP again but you won't get the EXP back if you already do those quests but you will moving forward.

You also get XP for sleeping with whores in the brothel, which is more entertaining than borrowing/paying back money, so you can always grind that. lol

But yeah I don't really see much of a point in leveling beyond say 35 where the content ends. A lvl 70 wouldn't have anything to do but run around one-shotting everything

Pretty sure I saw a level 42 diagram, for a sword I think but could have been armor.

Edit, nope Sword:

Attachments

• level42.png
    level42.png
    223.3 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

You can sleep now. It's just been confirmed W3 has NO LEVEL CAP

http://www.gamepur.com/news/19027-w...l-cap-patch-105-pc-not-coming-today-cdpr.html
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt has no LEVEL CAP, CD Projekt Red Community Manager Marcin Momot has officially confirmed via Twitter. Momot tweeted: "There is no level cap".

If the no level cap is true, it would only be beneficial if they keep giving you ability points, so you can eventually learn all the skills.

Top Bottom