How do you heal outside of potions and other healing items for Hard difficulty/ Dark difficulty?

+
How do you heal outside of potions and other healing items for Hard difficulty/ Dark difficulty?

Supposing I ran out of healing items after the fight with a bunch of enemies do I have to find a store to sell me curatives? Or does it auto-heal after a fight?

No auto healing after the fight. Granted I haven't played the game but I'm fairly certain you need exactly what you said already (potions/consumables and head to a merchant if you're out).

There is a skill that permits regeneration out of combat during the day. You can also eat food and drink water/milk etc.

There might also be items and glyphs/runes that give buffs too.

No auto healing after the fight. Granted I haven't played the game but I'm fairly certain you need exactly what you said already (potions/consumables and head to a merchant if you're out).

I don't have the game either actually lol, but I'm concerned about this scenario...I absolutely loathe the idea of depending on curatives especially with gold being so hard to earn and me wanting to ignore alchemy :/

So does meditating heal you even on the hardest difficulty? It would only really seem like a convenience thing so if we can't heal through meditation it's gonna be a giant pain in the ass.

So does meditating heal you even on the hardest difficulty? It would only really seem like a convenience thing so if we can't heal through meditation it's gonna be a giant pain in the ass.
I've been reading some stuff and this seems true; meditation does not heal you in hard/dark difficulty.

From what I've seen you need potions or consumables. However, as far as I can tell as long as you loot everything you'll probably always have food of some sort on you; people seem to fill their saddlebags pretty quickly.

I've seen some lifesteal runes as well, but basically you have to use potions and food so make sure to loot all the food and alcohol you can find

You'll need to sacrifice a skill point and a skill slot for that convenience in the last two difficulties.

Top Bottom