How to get Enhanced Edition of The Witcher for free!

+
Well now you know mate :)....if you think i was harsh wait till you meet the (whispers [glow=red,2,300]MODS[/glow] dundun dahhhhh

PaulKearsy said:
I put the Patch And language package in the same folder in Documents but everytime I double click the patch exe I get this error everytime>SetupNew\setup.cpp(135)PAPP:pVENDOR:pGUID:$@Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (6001) Non IE/Netscape34642.30478
What Do I do?

No you weren't. It's me just got off the freeway and it makes me a little hostile. Also, I am sweaty and haven't had a beer. Yet! Thanks I will scope it out.

Paul, I got this when I tried to install an incomplete file (ie the download stopped without fetching the whole file). I assumed it was this, at least...

Incase anyone is still having trouble, just download from FilePlanet. Quick and Easy.You will have to register if you're not a member, but it's worth it, as I'm sure most of you will use FilePlanet again in the future as it's like a number 1 site for downloading demos, patching, mods, trailers anyway.

GotToTasteIt said:
No you weren't. It's me just got off the freeway and it makes me a little hostile. Also, I am sweaty and haven't had a beer. Yet! Thanks I will scope it out.
Have a beer for me mate :D......or two three just make it a crate why not :beer: :beer:

Hi!!I have been waiting so long to get the new upgrade, I had bought the original and registered, when i go to download it though its in Polish.........which i dont read. I am in Australia.So not sure what to press to download as I dont understand the language, Any Help would be appreciated.cheersKas :-\

Hello,Before I dig into TWEE tonight, I would like to have the map available to me, I've been trying to download the bonus content from the official site which sends me to the sciagnij.pl site but of course the downloads are still speeding along at 4.20kb/sec (yes, slower than dial up and it's a 1.18GB file size), so if someone has already gotten this file downloaded, can you post just the map somewhere so that I have at least some type of view of the map before I start to play, I would sure appreciate it. At the rate at which sciagnij is downloading it to me, it says literally only 86hours and 30minutes to go before it's downloaded to my computer. :wall:Thanks,

I am having the looping problem when I try to download the patch. Page is in polish and just keeps looping no matter what I try. I have the UK uncensored version and wondering is there another site that I can download the patch from ...or on the polish page what exactly do I clicked on (read some posts here and tried clicking the tag line to bring me to the DL page but it just loops). Heard to try fileplanet but I don't want to get stuck with the US version...looking for the patch for the UK version.Any help I would be greatfull for (now going to read each post here and see if it already been answered while waiting for an reply)Thanks to anyone that can help me!!!

Is anyone else having problems with Side Effects? I should have installed it regularly with everything else, but it doesn't show up in the extra adventures section, while The Price of Neutrality does. Any idea?

omg ok i downloaded the patch and it tells me i can't install the language version of teh patch is different to the one on my system!?

@Hexenmeister RavenThanks for helping me:In reading your link/post it says I can download from here: http://fangaming.com/fileinfo.php?fileid=4523BUT is that the Censored version....just afraid of screwing up my UK copy if I download the wrong patch.Thanks again for the help :)

@Slasher1313: I really don't know, but there is a thread somewhere around here, where this censored/uncensored thing was mentioned.Try to search for the words "uncensored" and "EE"

:(Nothing's ever easy is it?Here's my problem.While installing the mega patch, I get an error during the actualization process, after I've validated I have a game, etc.Error (111)C:\\Program Files\The Witcher\Data\fx00.bfWhat the heck do I do now?It forced me to reinstall the witcher, and did the same thing over again.

slasher1313 said:
@Hexenmeister RavenThanks for helping me:In reading your link/post it says I can download from here: http://fangaming.com/fileinfo.php?fileid=4523BUT is that the Censored version....just afraid of screwing up my UK copy if I download the wrong patch.Thanks again for the help :)
the censored version won't work with your version anyway. it wouldn't install.the question is, is that the right version cause you don't want to spend an hour downloading something you won't be able to use.

ZeroPhoenix said:
:(Nothing's ever easy is it?Here's my problem.While installing the mega patch, I get an error during the actualization process, after I've validated I have a game, etc.Error (111)C:\\Program Files\The Witcher\Data\fx00.bfWhat the heck do I do now?It forced me to reinstall the witcher, and did the same thing over again.
aw. sucks.*challenges you to duel!

Top Bottom