I hope CP2077 also has attractive men.. ;-;

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whelp, so I watched MadQueen's review and...

Apparently male sex workers are few and far between, like 1 to every 100 females. And she said attractive men are rare too :giveup: they're not sexualized like women. That was her biggest criticism and they wear underwear. You never see a guy naked.

I was very disappointed to hear this. Not that I personally needed this feature but I know people wanted it and it frustrates me that it was said there would be content for people that wanted it and they arent delivering on something so simple.

Well I hope males are relatively attractive in Cyberpunk, in most games the men really aren't attractive but the women always are that's why most people usually plays as girls haha

So much for the equality of sexualization and choices for all genders that was so touted as 50/50 by CDPR.

98% or more is just women, so what happened CDPR ...what made all that high and mighty talk about every gender and combination would be happy to play in a progressive society where everyone is used by the corporations in the cyberpunk world from 2020-2077.

This isn't the 1900s

So much for the equality of sexualization and choices for all genders that was so touted as 50/50 by CDPR.

98% or more is just women, so what happened CDPR ...what made all that high and mighty talk about every gender and combination would be happy to play in a progressive society where everyone is used by the corporations in the cyberpunk world from 2020-2077.

This isn't the 1900s

they're just building a believable world. most customers of brothels and similar services have been overwhelmingly male throughout history.

Rule 1 here is Kindness and RESPECT. This includes towards all genders.

Posts violating Rule 1 will be removed, at least.

They even commented in this thread they know some schlongs are in demand. Especially some good looking gay romances.

Slightly off topic (but still on topic bc it involves attractive men) I am worried about the gay romances. If you can't see full frontal male nudity then it's gunna feel unfair compared to the female romances for me. Unless MadQueen was playing a censored version and she wasn't aware?

I hope Fingers isn't a gay romance option :ROFLMAO: he seems like a cool character, but he ain't romance material (to me at least)
Post automatically merged:

Happened this
I don't get why male nudity is unacceptable but female nudity is fine :( it doesn't make any sense.

if ACNH can have the statue of david with his fully visible dick, this game should definitely be allowed to have visible dicks

Aparrently a passively visible D, like on a statue is considered different, from a actively visible D, like on a person.

And interactively visible D, like on a player character is a big No-No for some ratings boards.

The question then is; Does a uncensored 'Director's Cut' version exist? Or were those bits just cast to the abyss?

They show male butts and it's funny.
It's rare to see either genitalia in full display even if there is full nudity though.
Yeah but after TW3 I was expecting full nudity for both sexes.

I was really excited when they said the Australian version wouldn't be censored, but it sounds like they watered down everyone's version of the game :(

Yeah but after TW3 I was expecting full nudity for both sexes.

I was really excited when they said the Australian version wouldn't be censored, but it sounds like they watered down everyone's version of the game :(
I think the thing here are boobs aren't a big deal. They shouldn't ever be censored anyways. Public mindset on the other hand is different, so it looks like they're going all out, but not really.
Reproductive genitalia is usually a pretty hard line in any media format.

I think the thing here are boobs aren't a big deal. They shouldn't ever be censored anyways. Public mindset on the other hand is different, so it looks like they're going all out, but not really.
Hm? There was female genitalia in TW3 too

I dunno, there has been flaccid D in movies and even on TV for quite a while now. And the British Channel 4 showed a documentary 'Me and My Penis' with fully erect Ds just four months back, so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom