I like this perfect ending (spoiler and some feedback)

+
My first ending was not that good coz I choose to not ask Panam to help me(to not endanger her) and make it just by myself via Hanako. Firstly i choose to live last 6 months on Earth and was mad that V came back to Earth and don't visit his friends and don't contunie relations with Panam. There was no reason for that. And i was even more mad when i faced i can't continue to live in NC these 6 months without chip and just returned in time right before last mission. This is ridiculous choice of design.

Then I signed papers and left the body which gave almost the same result.

But then I loaded the save just before we make one of three choices and I called Panam. That was what I had to do just right from the start. That is the ending I wanted.
V in family and relations with Panam are great.
No matter he has only 6 months...

They will be amazing...

... and who knows what we will find in Arizona.

P.S. With this ending I don't even want to go back to NC. Especially if it's not a continuation but a returning in time where V is still having chip.

Last edited:
I was angry at the Panam ending, because I only chose the avocados to help, because I expected heavy casualties and wanted these crybabies to bear them as pay for all the good deeds I did for them, while they explored their emotional child in bickering about everything.

I NEVER EVER wanted to live with these hobos, or become part of their trashy family. I wanted them to pay me back services rendered. It is just dumb to assume this, only because I felt it to be the right choice to let them settle their debt. These losers wouldn't even play Samurai by the campfire, because it was time for sad-cry country, the ONLY music in this game I didn't love. (seriously the music in his game is the best I ever experienced in gaming)

I wanted to live out my days living in stlye as a chromed to the bone solo, wearing only the highest street fashion, drinking, fucking around and taking on jobs for the good of the people in Night City, as I have nothing to gain anymore from amounting wealth. Not living with hobos in the badlands or doing some suicide or corporate shit. Not being sad for dying, but living even faster.
So for me, there was no ending that was to my taste. I just wanted to be a happy, no regrets, no fs given Cyberpunk in the game Cyberpunk. Seems that was hoping to much.

if
I was angry at the Panam ending,

I NEVER EVER wanted to live with these hobos, or become part of their trashy family. I wanted them to pay me back services rendered.
if you don't like this you shouldn't had create relations with them so close, all these possibilities are in game. (when Panam texted you - you was able to screw it up etc.)

anyway just choose another variant when it's time.

I tried to sabotage relations between avocados and Panam all the way. Never said anything positive or affirmative. But if you are friends with Panam the game automatically assumes you like her family, which is dumb und shouldn't be the same thing.

I played as female V and got the nomad ending but I don't remember anyone specifically saying she only has 6 months left Alt says she will die but nothing about 6 months and it isn't mentioned by any of the characters in the epilogue but maybe I didn't exercise all the dialogue options I could be wrong.

My first ending was not that good coz I choose to not ask Panam to help me(to not endanger her) and make it just by myself via Hanako. Firstly i choose to live last 6 months on Earth and was mad that V came back to Earth and don't visit his friends and don't contunie relations with Panam. There was no reason for that. And i was even more mad when i faced i can't continue to live in NC these 6 months without chip and just returned in time right before last mission. This is ridiculous choice of design.

Then I signed papers and left the body which gave almost the same result.

But then I loaded the save just before we make one of three choices and I called Panam. That was what I had to do just right from the start. That is the ending I wanted.
V in family and relations with Panam are great.
No matter he has only 6 months...

They will be amazing...

... and who knows what we will find in Arizona.

P.S. With this ending I don't even want to go back to NC. Especially if it's not a continuation but a returning in time where V is still having chip.

I pretty much did the same thing. I tried all the endings and ended with Panam and the avocados.

That was what I wanted all along but I listened to Johnny who said panam would die so I went with Johnny instead. That was a terrible ending.
Anyway I reloaded my save and decided to go with Panam but just before I called her I tried out Arasaka because I knew they were bad and I may as well get the bad endings out of the way first so I can end on a high note. I knew I would lookup the Arasaka ending on youtube anyway so why not experience it first hand?

Then I finally reloaded and went with Panam and THIS is now MY canon ending.

I liked it so much that I reloaded my save AGAIN after beating it and decided to re-experience that ending. I put another dozen hours into my V, doing side stuff to forget the endings as much as possible, and now i'm gonna finish with the nomads again and end this playthrough once and for all.

I played as female V and got the nomad ending but I don't remember anyone specifically saying she only has 6 months left Alt says she will die but nothing about 6 months and it isn't mentioned by any of the characters in the epilogue but maybe I didn't exercise all the dialogue options I could be wrong.
Alt said V has 6 months. She said: "you have half of the year maybe a bit more"

Top Bottom