IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: FORUM MAINTENANCE

+
Also what where the "exciting changes we think you would like" to the forums mentioned

Show me where exactly "exciting changes we think you would like" are mentioned, first :p

Anyway, whatever the surprise was, it looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer, judging by Marcin's post.

Show me where exactly "exciting changes we think you would like" are mentioned, first :p

Anyway, whatever the surprise was, it looks like we'll have to wait a bit longer, judging by Marcin's post.

I can't remember the exact words but some along those lines about taking the forums down for 48 hours and making changes or something for all users to enjoy....it was something like that. (I think or I might have been imagining it, cause staring at Roche on a yellow page the last few days made my head abit fuzzy ;) )

(I think or I might have been imagining it, cause staring at Roche on a yellow page the last few days made my head abit fuzzy )

Why was community section separated into a separate forum?

Maybe because we are not a common community. Maybe we are a separated community because....hhmmm...for....hhmmm... by a...uff from ...?

Dammit,,we are CDPR's Witcher's Forum Community....what else need to be explained?

Or just because this section of fhe forum is as special as the whole rest of sections for CDPR?

Or easier, The Witcher belongs to CDPR and its forum community belongs itself without any Copyright? I mean,well, just what I mean :p

Last edited:
Why was community section separated into a separate forum?

The two community sections were joined in-to one. The only reason we segregate the Witcher series of games' forums, and CP77's, is because they are two different games. The off-topic forums, on the other hand, have nothing to do with either games. They are their own thing. It was this, and the fact that a off-topic section for both games will bring both communities together.

I'm not explaining it very well. Sorry. :p

On a related note, I actually suggested to a moderator that C.D.P.R. should make that very change, a week or two ago. Even though it turns out that my suggestion had no bearing on their decision to merge the two forums, I like to think that it did. :D

Forum veteran
It was this, and the fact that a off-topic section for both games will bring both communities together.
Which is a terrible idea. One off-topic is littered with ponies and randomness and the other is boring-normal. THE WORLD WON'T UNDERSTAND US.

(Also, the Witcher background is so bright that it kind of gives me a migraine. If we can't have something new to differentiate off-topic, then can we at least get that Battle Arena forum black background?)

Which is a terrible idea. One off-topic is littered with ponies and randomness and the other is boring-normal. THE WORLD WON'T UNDERSTAND US.

(Also, the Witcher background is so bright that it kind of gives me a migraine. If we can't have something new to differentiate off-topic, then can we at least get that Battle Arena forum black background?)

A different back-ground would be nice, to differentiate it from the Witcher forums. Also, a direct link to the community/off-topic forums from the home page would be great.

By "the home page", I mean this:

View attachment 35020

---------- Updated at 10:37 PM ----------

Also, you're missing the sub-forum link that should read "Other Discussions". You only have "Let's talk about Video Games".

View attachment 35030

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-04-22 at 15.28.21.jpg
    Screenshot 2016-04-22 at 15.28.21.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot 2016-04-22 at 15.35.41.png
    Screenshot 2016-04-22 at 15.35.41.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 42

It's so good to have you back here on the Witcher forums :cheers:

Forum veteran
It's so good to have you back here on the Witcher forums :cheers:
Grumble grumble, giraffe bro.

Though it's admittedly entertaining to be witness to all of the recent changes. The morlocks and eloi have unwisely been forced into a single space, the "let's talk about video games" link leads to a dead doppleganger still wearing its skin, Riven has apparently replaced his drooling LLLLLLLLLLs with a bushy Twain mustache, and some kind of half-surprise lies unsprung just around the corner. The whole thing sounds like the plot to a Mark Wahlberg movie. Except good.

Grumble grumble, giraffe bro.

Though it's admittedly entertaining to be witness to all of the recent changes. The morlocks and eloi have unwisely been forced into a single space, the "let's talk about video games" link leads to a dead doppleganger still wearing its skin, Riven has apparently replaced his drooling LLLLLLLLLLs with a bushy Twain mustache, and some kind of half-surprise lies unsprung just around the corner. The whole thing sounds like the plot to a Mark Wahlberg movie. Except good.

Are Witcher fans the Morlocks or Eloi? I'm trying to figure out whether I should be offended or not.

Pro-tip: Scroll the page and see if the dirt moves. If it doesn't you need to clean your monitor.

hmm... you didn't quote it but I'm spotting.... Just Kidding!!!!
The post was supposed to be funny, not to be taken seriously. Being doing this s**** for some 30 years now. And I still clean my rig and stuff every day! Got even a nude to prove it! (which I usually send to, as you might put it, "Pro-chicks" sending "sexy pics" to a married man, like me, on Twitter)

hmm.. I might have forgotten to clean it that day... hahahahah

Attachments

• NakedPC1.jpg
    NakedPC1.jpg
    415.9 KB · Views: 33
How can I add community section posts to to the list that appears above? In forum settings (Activity Hub Forums) there is no way to enable Community.

How can I add community section posts to to the list that appears above? In forum settings (Activity Hub Forums) there is no way to enable Community.

You may be able to add the two individual sub-forums, I'm not sure. If not, you'll need to wait for a while. As mentioned earlier this is a duct-tape solution at the moment.

You may be able to add the two individual sub-forums, I'm not sure. If not, you'll need to wait for a while. As mentioned earlier this is a duct-tape solution at the moment.

Here is what's listed there with checkboxes to enable / disable: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

Activity Hub Forums:
The Witcher Series
Cyberpunk 2077
REDkit
The Witcher Battle Arena

I.e. Community and its subforums aren't in the list. May be technically it's possible, but I'm not sure how to do it in the UI.

Top Bottom