Interviews and Articles on TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, guys, I don't know.

Yeah, they don't have English speaking PR guy and they're not Ken Levine(duh, those interviews) but I guess it's part of their charm. Just a bunch of guys who like to make games first and then there is this whole stupid PR stuff that they make you do! :) But I agree that more fluency in English could make those interviews more spontaneous, while still in compliance with their PR strategy etc etc.

Eh, guys, I don't know.

Yeah, they don't have English speaking PR guy and they're not Ken Levine(duh, those interviews) but I guess it's part of their charm. Just a bunch of guys who like to make games first and then there is this whole stupid PR stuff that they make you do! :) But I agree that more fluency in English could make those interviews more spontaneous, while still in compliance with their PR strategy etc etc.
How about they speak in Polish and some of us translate it for free so they can put the English subtitles to any video?

Well new stuff at least for me are:

-there will be fist fights in taverns for sure (I think that we didn't know this one for sure or I just missed it which is quite likely)
-there will be diversity in boats and horses which is really a good thing

Over all IMO whole interview although not that important cause it's not like some big gaming magazine interviewed them like Joystiq,Kotaku,Eurogamer etc. so that's maybe the reason why 99,99% of things have already been known not only to us here on the forum but frankly to anyone who read more than 2 inteviews about Witcher 3 in last 7-8 months.

Also IMO the guy being interviewed (and nowhere in article it says who is that btw) seem to have almost no knowledge about game.I mean unless he is purposely holding back info it seems like journalist knows more about the game than he.....I mean wtf the guy almost sounds like a pupil being questioned by his teacher...honestly I would have given him a C+. :p Also he is asked about customization and he acts like it's secret and like 'my lips are sealed' when 6 months ago Angry Joe got response from devs that there will be different hair styles,shaving etc etc. I mean do they even keep track of what they let into public and what not ? Still it's pretty unknown site so it's not like any harm is done but still.....

And one more thing....overall I don't like tone of answers in last couple of interviews but that most likely (at least I hope) has to do with PR guys being as capable as CA's (makers of shitty Rome 2) devs which I would still prefer than vice versa lol :D It seems like game will be gameplay wise Skyrimish as whole except for the story instead of having different game modes for different kinds of players (old crowd - happy; new crowd - happy ----- LOTSSSS OF MONEYYYSZZ :D)

Oh and there is at least one more good news:

It’s not like Cyberpunk 2077 lost our attention, you know. After we launch The Witcher 3, we will definitely support the game for a long time – you know us, we like to give gamers extra stuff so expect a lot of that.

Also I have to admit that journalist also had his moments when he seemed like he never heared let alone played these games when he asked whether the game will feature different player classes lol :facepalm:

Last edited:
"Approaching sequels in the any industry is always a tough task. Balancing the needs of the many that sunk many hours into the previous titles with those who pick up the latest installment having no idea what's going on is one of the biggest challenges out there."

"Andrzej Kwiatkowski, Gameplay Designer at CD Projekt Red, he comments on this matter"

Sure found the right man to ask...

Most of the devs have "go to" answers that are PR approved. Doesn't really matter then.

Obviously, but when journalists that know what they're doing ask the right questions, we get some good answers. For example, german journalists interviewing people working on the engine asking more specific questions and getting better answers. If you ask someone about an area he's not involved in, you will get the PR answer and nothing more.

@sidspyker ik, I just wanted to point it out again.

I just can't understand why they decided to split all that into three articles, when each is about 1/3 of page with editor commentary taking most of that place. Greedy for the views I guess.

C'mon Examiner is well known to be the most pathetic piece of online 'news source'.Basically all they do and I do mean literally all they do is copy/paste what others have said and usually if not always along that say something completely false and stupid.Oh and also when they have nothing to report about then they post texts like: Fallout 4 will have more variety in weapons,vehicles and more guilds ? Yeah and they just put that stupid question mark at the end and of course nobody sees that and of course whole article is about rumors and fan wishes for title which btw hasn't even been announced yet but hey site hits are rising -.-
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

And these articles are not free of that crap either.In one of them they say,and I quote:

Witcher 3 will be 12 times bigger than Skyrim
........ :troll:

I mean they are pretty much trolls among gaming press and gaming press is hardly gaming and even less press and that should speak volumes about Examiner.

Also they said how they got exclusive interview with CD Projekt.I guess by exclusive they mean they copied text from someone else's interview -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom