Is Ciri finally confirmed!?

+
Is Ciri finally confirmed!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_956308&feature=iv&src_vid=TZ_G6XiHoUA&v=2HGhm0H7d68

When watching this video at the 3:48 mark a bald dude says that the wild hunt is looking for the one individual destiny entrusted to geralt and that he considers kin.

Now is there any possibility at all that they are not talking about her?

Dont misunderstand im hoping with all my heart that its ciri, i just want to be skeptical so that my heart is not crushed.

i dont think it can be yen, so the only possibility, other than ciri, that i could think of is thats its a child of ciri akin to alvin. but i highly doubt it.

arkblazer said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_956308&feature=iv&src_vid=TZ_G6XiHoUA&v=2HGhm0H7d68

When watching this video at the 3:48 mark a bald dude says that the wild hunt is looking for the one individual destiny entrusted to geralt and that he considers kin.

Now is there any possibility at all that they are not talking about her?

Dont misunderstand im hoping with all my heart that its ciri, i just want to be skeptical so that my heart is not crushed. :'(/>

i dont think it can be yen, so the only possibility, other than ciri, that i could think of is thats its a child of ciri akin to alvin. but i highly doubt it.

It has to be Ciri. I mean - the game is the ending of Geralt's story, so how can it end without her?

Exactly. The Wild Hunt is going to be a final conclusion of Geralt's story, so we may possibly expect that many unclosed threads will find their end.
Have to admit, the description fits Ciri. Can't wait for more info about main plot.

Don't crai, it's so obvious.

Man sometimes sits on ass and dreams about the hollywood version of the Witcher. But after a second thought... I'm not certain If I want to watch it.

Yeah, the description fits perfectly, so I'd say Ciri is all but confirmed. If it's not her, CDPR is trolling us big time with such obvious hints. :D

Sherem said:
Man sometimes sits on ass and dreams about the hollywood version of the Witcher. But after a second thought... I'm not certain If I want to watch it.

HBO tv show on the other hand..

paulcz said:
Who is she?

If there was a TV series of film based on Witcher, she should play Ciri :)/>

I want to know that as well. Did she play Ciri in that hexer tv series? I know it's crap but still sometimes I feel I should see just because it's related to the witcher.
Oh well...

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
I want to know that as well. Did she play Ciri in that hexer tv series? I know it's crap but still sometimes I feel I should see just because it's related to the witcher.
Oh well...

Please, don't. Trust me.

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
Oh well...

Marta Bitner played Ciri. She is naturally ash-blond and looks good with "ashen" hair too.

But hair color arts are good enough that no actress would be unable to play Ciri on the basis of unsuitable hair.

cmdrsilverbolt said:
That's Dakota Fanning with photoshopped hair and eyes. And sorry, but DF isn't badass enough to play Ciri.
Absolutely agree. She looks like to innocent and soaped. Ciri is the one went through blood and fire. She needs to be "dirtyfied" a little.

Szincza said:
Please, don't. Trust me.

haha I can understand why, heard the cries of people hear before. This one does look kind a cute though, well I don't how how is Ciri described except for some basic stuff which folks have mentioned here since I never read the books. And judging by that as secondchildren say, we do need ciri to be badass.

secondchildren said:
Absolutely agree. She looks like to innocent and soaped. Ciri is the one went through blood and fire. She needs to be "dirtyfied" a little.

I have an idea of what Ciri might look like, but I don't know enough young actresses to make a suggestion.

But seriously, Ciri needs to be in TW3, or I will flip tables.

Well, Ciri has an awful big scar on her face (that she would sometimes cover up with her hair) that wasn't included here.

But I think Dakota Fanning looks ok. Maybe they should have used a photo of her when she looks less happy and added the scar but overall she is fine as Ciri. Ciri may have lived through hell, but she was still a careless Daddy's little girl (I mean, the way she was described in the books, it's another matter whether it's plausible or not).

Though if I remember correctly, Ciri's hair was blonde/grayish with white streaks, not wholly white.

(by JustAnoR on deviantart)

Top Bottom