Is "The Janitor" the Protagonist?

+
I see a place for every Role. Corporate Management, Fixer PR, Rockerboy does shows, Solo is bouncer, Medtech for Heimlech Maneuver and so on. Nomad can wash dishes or park cars or something menial like that. Preferably away from the customers.

Forum veteran
I love you all.

That being said, if you get into a back-and-forth war of posting barely-relevant stuff you found on some meme site as replies to other irrelevant stuff that also has no reason for being posted, I swear to all that's holy that I'll hunt down everyone involved and mount their heads on a wall somewhere just for the sheer joy of removing their existence from this world.

Again, love. But seriously, have you ever seen Dateline? Love often ends in murder when people don't act right. Just saying.

Err. What?

Are they even overalls? Could be multi-part suit, you know, like a uniform? And that utility belt? I'd be scared of your uni janitor then, as he's packing a sidearm and a couple of grenades, hanging off that utility belt.

What uni do you go to!! Damn scary one, that's for sure.

And yes, he is a cop. And this particular cop is in the Max-Tac division, which as others have said, hunt down cyberpsychos, much like this lady he's holding a shotgun to her head. It could be possible, and looks to be, that they ended up recruiting said cyberpsycho (and after some therapy), and have put her on the team. Or, the other possibility, is that she was already Max-Tac, and went over the edge. Her own team had to go after her like any other cybered up psycho in order to save one of their own.

Forum veteran
but to be serious..........i can`t be serious the topic is too dumb to be serious...
Silly goose! That's what subtle mocking is for. Posting a random picture can never top the pure joy of making fun of someone politely enough that no one can complain about it.

It's basically a face-punch of words that no one can do anything about without making themselves look ridiculous, and it's magical. Join us.

So I go offline for a couple o' days and the first thing I see when I log in again is this thread.

THIS THREAD.

This forum really is in dire need of official content and information from the game.

So I go offline for a couple o' days and the first thing I see when I log in again is this thread.

THIS THREAD.

This forum really is in dire need of official content and information from the game.

I agree.. We have already discussed everything there is to discuss about the game.. Without knowing anything more substantial about the game we cannot progress any further.. We know so little about the game, it is crazy...

Top Bottom