Issue targeting interactive objects toreches, corpes etc

+
Issue targeting interactive objects toreches, corpes etc

is there another way to target interactive objects such as lootable chests, corpses or lightable torches besides just getting in the right position and hitting E?

reason I am asking i'm in white orchard trying to loot some of the corpses on the battlefield that glow orange when using my witcher senses but they are on other objects and i'm unable to get Geralt in position to get the E icon above the corpse.

Also I was in a mosulem area with torches on the wall that also glowed and had the IGNI sign above them when using my witcher senses yet was unable to position
Geralt to get the E icon over them.

anyway around this?

+1 this. It is really annoying that you can see something is interactable or lootable but you can't. Exactly those 2 places I encountered this and some other where there is lootable objects stack on each other and one of them is blocking access to other.

+ 1 Very anoying ! The interactive stuffs needs a bigger trigger zone. Some time it takes longer to loot than to kill the enemys :D

I have to agree this is annoying, and has been frustrating me a great deal.
You usually have to stand at a specific angle which can sometimes be impossible to achieve.

Would it be possible to increase the activation range? This affects mainly objects that are placed in an environmental object (bodies on/underneath palisades) or boxes/packages/barrels that are behind a lot of other barrels/packages/boxes. The Witcher 2 had this issue too, but this game has fixed it for the most part, just those minor ones (and you never know if those are the ones that contain that one diamond dust/etc).

Top Bottom