Kegs Drop-rate Analysis (Premium, Silver, Gold)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
StrykerxS77x;n8602500 said:
Unfortunately all gold cards are 800 scraps now. That isn't exactly cheap.

yehh even some silver too :/ & I think they have reduced round rewards too but not sure

10 kegs from tutorials and challenges, bronze only stuff. I'm so scared for RNG I probably sit on the other 50 for a week. Maybe the meta will settle down already.

i opened 71 kegs i believe maybe a bit more. got 2 legendaries. and 5/6 epics. i am really upset due to in closed beta i got 5 legendaries and 8 epics. i also didnt get a legendary until onto the 50th pack and then not another until my 10th to last. thats a 40 pack distance.

Meh... 69 kegs and only ONE legendary (at least it was Ciri), and around 10 epics. I wanted to support CDPR with some investment, but now I feel envious of the people who have had more luck. Tsk. I hope it will get better soon.

Also... I really don't like the fact that the game doesn't take into account the cards with the same name but different art.

60 kegs total, one legendary and one vanilla geralt, not even animated and a bunch of Nilfgaard and Skellige epics. I don't even...

Even the useful bronze was not there in enough quantity.

Yeah, thanks for The Witcher 2, again...

Last edited:
265 Kegs

Gold: 20 (1 Duplicate)
Epic: 67 (12 Duplicate)
Premiums: 39 (4 Duplicate & 3 Epics)

Gold Pulls:

Neutral
Geralt Igni
Geralt Aard
Borkh Jackdaw
Zoltan Animal Tamer
Yenneffer
Ciri Dash
Ciri
Ragh Nar Roog
Renew

Faction
Iorverth
Aglais
Milva
Isengrim
Vernon Roche
Triss Butterfly
Ge'els
Succubus
Tibor Eggebracht
Assassination x2

Too long to type up the epics ^

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Drop rate seems pretty low. Gonna have once again to destroy completely two factions to get the 3 others running.

Kingoko;n8596050 said:
Opened 45 kegs so far and 1 legendary? How is that possible? Come on

Yeah, i had the worst luck i feel, same amount btw. On my other account it went much better, so this is not luck? I don't know but it is disappointing, it's not a small amount. 45 kegs and only 1 Gold and a couple of Silvers, pffff.

Oh yes, i also got many Bronzes 8 to 9 times! That's fucked up. I would love another wipe right now :(

Last edited:
55 kegs, got myself 4 legendary *proud*, but after reviewing my recording, i realized i already owned a Imlerith, so "F" me D:

First 30 kegs got me 5 legendary (borgh, rainfarn, caretaker, schiru (from 4 1st cards) and cerys) unfortunately the only premium leg in my options was Phillipa so I skipped her for borgh.

~20 more packs from levels and challenges got me nothing more though.

Last edited:
Drop rate seems fine to me. In the end i've got 4 golds and 12 epics out of 74 kegs. It was not cool tho that the first gold happened at pack 40.

From perusing drop rate analysis data, it seems that this is real RNG. For individual players, there doesn't seem to be a parameter of chances for drops.

GWENTY CARDS GOOD!

Epic cards in the first 4 cards of a keg : always something you already got?

I got super unlucky with the first 4 card drops in my 55ish kegs :/. The three times i got an epic card in the first 4, it was an epic card I already choose as the 5th card previously -_-
There's 103 epics (not counting the premium, or else that's twice as much, so if anything counting them reinforce even more how ridiculous it is)
I got 21 epics, including the 10 of this are here from the start, so got 11 epics from kegs., which means 20% epic.
A drop of epic has 11,8% chance of being one I already got from a keg ( 11/93)
Which means that the chance of the current situation happening is 11,8%^3=0,17% chance.

ridiculous :/

Also, got 3 legs in those 55 kegs (none in the first 4 cards). That's... average, at best, so combined with how frustrating the epic were, not really happy with the drops there.

Last edited:
What's the drop rate for golds?

I started open beta with 57 kegs and opened 1 gold card. Is this typical or was I just unlucky? In closed beta I easily opened 5 or 6 in that amount of kegs. I already play a lot of Hearthstone which has very low drop rates for legendary cards. Given the kegs I've opened, it's very unlikely I'll buy any kegs for Gwent in the future, and the experience has soured me on spending time playing Gwent.

Obviously this is just my personal experience and choice. It just seems silly to me that the card/keg opening experience for a lot of ccgs is so miserable that it discourages players from playing the games. Ah well, doubt I'll be playing much Gwent.

Unlucky. I got 26 golds from 321 kegs yesterday. I got 4 from 10 kegs at some point and only 1 from around the last 50.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom