Knight(?)+Ambassador+Engineer

+
Knight(?)+Ambassador+Engineer

Not much more to say here. The engineers retain high powered units into next rounds. Deadly.

Yeah but with d-bomb, d-shackles, scorch, igni, weather... there are enough ways to counter it.

devivre;n7912130 said:
Yeah but with d-bomb, d-shackles, scorch, igni, weather... there are enough ways to counter it.

Have 3 of each and you'll have opportunities to burn those counters. First lights are great and double as drawing one of those triple threats.

romvay83;n7914040 said:
Have 3 of each and you'll have opportunities to burn those counters. First lights are great and double as drawing one of those triple threats.

yeah and a lot of decks have more than three cards to undo it :). Probably useful at the beginning but this combo alone won't help you much on higher ranks.

devivre;n7915190 said:
yeah and a lot of decks have more than three cards to undo it :). Probably useful at the beginning but this combo alone won't help you much on higher ranks.

It is all these counters that have made replace the Knights with Alba Spearmen. It is 4 less strength, but they come with a Quen shield, protecting them from some removal. Pikemen are also good, beeing immune to weather, but I find the Spearmen more flexible as the Quen shield also negates one weather effect. Still does not protect against D-Bomb and Igni though.

TriforceDragon;n7915540 said:
It is all these counters that have made replace the Knights with Alba Spearmen. It is 4 less strength, but they come with a Quen shield, protecting them from some removal. Pikemen are also good, beeing immune to weather, but I find the Spearmen more flexible as the Quen shield also negates one weather effect.

Yes, I prefer these two units as well.

Top Bottom