Language Packs?

+
Language Packs?

Hello my friends,

i ask myself, if i can download language packs.

For example: I bought the Blueray in the UK Amazon but i want to play it in german. Can i downlad the German package?

Thanks for the answers.

EDIT: I play on XBOX ONE

They've just been made available on GOG for PC users, I'm not sure console users will be able to install language packs though.

Wait a second, I don't see text language packs available for download, does that mean the game already has the text for all supported ones or not?

I was told by someone in the forums that even text would come separate in the digital version, but now I dont know. I'm looking for spanish.

Subtitles and English voice in base game on GoG. Voice packs downloadable (~4.5GB each) - French, German, Russian, Polish so far...

Also placeholders for OS-X version...

Wait a second, I don't see text language packs available for download, does that mean the game already has the text for all supported ones or not?

All text languages are contained in the preload. The audio language packs are now online on GOG. (at least the german one, I'm downloading right now)

Edit: english, french, polish and russian as well, there is a drop down menu i didn't see.

I was told by someone in the forums that even text would come separate in the digital version, but now I dont know. I'm looking for spanish.
the game already has all language subtitles, but only english voices, if you want other voice, you have to download the language pack

the game already hast spanish subtitles, there are no spanish voice language pack

When will it be possible to download language packs with galaxy? At the moment the language button is still grey for me.

Everything clear. I found my language packs at galaxy

Last edited:
So when i bougt the Blueray UK version on XBOX ONE i cant play in german? There are no language packs?

---------- Updated at 12:18 PM ----------

So when i bougt the Blueray UK version on XBOX ONE i cant play in german? There are no language packs?

Does anybody know?

Last edited:
Top Bottom