Level 12. Total play time is 5 minutes and 15 seconds?

+
Level 12. Total play time is 5 minutes and 15 seconds?

I was curious as to how long I've been sitting in front of this game. I'm a level 12. My total play time reads 5 minutes and 15 seconds. Not possible. Is this a known issue? I've quit and restarted and still displays same play time.

I think your not reading your play timer correctly, it goes Days (24Hours) Hours, Minutes, Seconds. The fact they count Days is new for me and was quite confusing at first but I finally figured it out lol.. Hopefully..

-Z

When you open menu, got to your inventory, then R2 (ps4) to look at character stats, it tells you what your play time is. Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds. Not sure where your looking :D Or maybe I dont understand!

Correct, I'm on the PS4 version. My Detailed Statistics read... Total play time: Days: 0, Hours, 5, Minutes 15, Seconds 20

So that would be 5 hours not 5 minutes. Still a little quick to be lvl 12 though...

just checked, and I am over 50hours in and am lvl 12.

Last edited:
There is no way to tell how long you have been playing on ps4. Character stats show you how much time has passed in the game world not actual playing time.

Top Bottom