Make Nilfgaard Great Again

+
Sorry about offtop but how I can take cat frame with cat icon? I already took 3rd frame but without icon.

You need to get the "40/40" by spending points in the tree. Look the attached images.

Lock is outdated, but it shouldnt. It's a much healthier form of control than removal. And the problem with locks is you can only lock 1 in 1 turn while your opponent is placing 2 engines in 1 turn.

And NR might not be as greedy as when it had deadly Foltest Pride and Kiyan, but its still the greedy faction. It even says so on one of the new loadings screen hints, so it's CDPR's words.

What I was referring to is that it can no longer be considered "greed" because it does not need to accumulate "charges" for a great play since it has many low-cost units that generate more than they value in provisions, at the same time it has ways of doing plays of great numerical value as before, that is why I said it is no longer solved by blocking the occasional unit.

Possibly they will make a future revision to the block.
The premise is basically using 'Enslave' leader ability (seize for 6) + defender, Damien

With the change in the leaders I am now playing more variety of decks and in NG I am basically using the same formula(Anna+Enslave), it is best to steal the units instead of controlling them. What cannot be stolen ... is killed. :beer:

Attachments

• cat.png
    cat.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
  • Fran.png
    Fran.png
    1 MB · Views: 73

Guest 4368268

Assimilate mirrors really give me bad beta slave driver vibes. A lot of it has become about 'who gets bribery into defender' or emissary into a purify etc. It's a shame cause assimilate always felt like it had a lot of fun potential to me, just feels pretty dull to me atm since it has become an instrument of seize rather than a standalone strong archetype and matchups are decided by pure RNG more often than I'd like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Assimilate mirrors really give me bad beta slave driver vibes. A lot of it has become about 'who gets bribery into defender' or emissisary into a purify etc. It's a shame cause assimilate always felt like it had a lot of fun potential to me, just feels pretty dull to me atm since it has become an instrument of seize rather than a standalone strong archetype and matchups are decided by pure RNG more often than I'd like.
Playing against it and other engines in seasonal, I found assimilate was the only engine deck that doesn't break when you take half their hand from them and play their key or value generating pieces on your side of the board. This being partly due to the warped ruleset that allows them to play a non-starting deck card every other turn.
In regular modes, unfortunately it's the most efficient and removal resistant engine archetype in the game by virtue of having support and gold units that also have assimilate tags. Lock one, and they play a Diviner on their next turn; kill one, and they play Artorius Vigo, a Guard or a Slave Hunter to replace it. Or, if it's mirror, then Informant to clone a replacement. And then you have the fact that there are no bad tactic cards that work with assimilate engines. This is an engine archetype that doesn't need a leader to run, since it works well with most of the NG leader abilities. Enslave just happens to be the one most enabled by it. CDPR really needs to overhaul it. Lose some of the dumb-boost from their cards and find new ways for those cards to support and make the archetype more interesting.

Top Bottom