Match ending in a sudden, forced draw

+
Judging by Reddit this is a common issue, so I figured I might as well post a thread here since the issue also happened in my game.

Basically, some kind of a server error forced a draw three cards into a match, in my case in Switcheroo. I already reported it to CDPR Support, and you can too if it happens to you.

I'd imagine they'll fix it as soon as they can since it's a super serious issue.

EDIT: Support are aware of the issue and looking into it.

EDIT: Issue resolved.

Last edited:
I didn't even get that far before I was given infinite loading screen for clicking on Letho in the seasonal tree. I think I won't buy the journey its clear these developers are struggling and if the game is going to be an unplayable buggy mess then Ill just stop playing it.

So I am playing the seasonal matches (Switcheroo) with the Battle trance mid range deck. Everytime I use Birna or Skald to draw a card the game finishes to a draw. Doesnt crash or anything. Just finish as a draw. Quest still counts. Anyone else noticed similar thing?

Yes, but not with those cards. I was playing against vampires, and in the last round, winning the game, my opponent made his move using all of his leader bleedings, and suddenlythe game closes and scores a draw...

The game not works well...

Playing Arachas Swarm and all games end in draw. 3 games until now and all of them ended up in draws when the opponent passed (or I guess he/she passed). Clearly a patch bug.

This has definitely happened to me before; although, I've also gotten an automatic loss before the game even begins because of server problems, and that's a bigger issue.

Oneiro has caused this both times it's been played in my matches. I wonder if certain cards cause it or whether it's completely random.

Edit: I had gotten a response from Support literal minutes after sending my report. They're aware of the issue and looking into it.

I wish this kind of bug and force draw give players 1 game win. so, players earn something for their time which were force end the game after has been playing for 10 minute. :(

DRK3

Forum veteran
Its pretty clear this is happening to everyone, regardless of what decks they're using or modes they're playing.

I hope they fix it quickly.

I can't believe CDPR are not aware about this issue... No communication, neither on Twitter nor on their forums...

Any RED can answer and let us know ?

Top Bottom