Maybe grab should have been a body skill.....

+
It makes body disposal for stealth game play way too easy. Also anyone else think that there should be a skill that lets you shoot with a pistol while an enemy is grabbed (Gears of War meatshields anyone?).

Both of the skills you mentioned are already in the game?
I think he means the ability to dispose of a body should have been an unlockable skill that cost a perk point not just a given. Also as far as I know you cannot use a person as a meat shield and shoot while holding someone. Which is interesting because in the athletics tree it shows a perk called "Human Shield" and in that little picture it shows you able to shoot while using a human shield. You can't actually do that in game so the safe assumption is it was cut from the game.

You cant use them as a body shield, but there clearly is a perk for it.
Also the grabbing can be upgraded.
(Did not say that those perks work in any way, like 70% of the skill tree dont work)

You cant use them as a body shield, but there clearly is a perk for it.
Also the grabbing can be upgraded.
(Did not say that those perks work in any way, like 70% of the skill tree dont work)
You can in a way since enemies won't try to shoot you if you're holding their buddy (I think). You still can't shoot a gun while holding though which is what the OP was talking about. The meat shield thing works, just not the way the perk suggests and it's odd that you cannot shoot a wpn while holding an enemy.

Aisar hit the nail on the head. Yes there are ways to upgrade the grab in the game but there is no skill that lets you shoot while you are grabbing an enemy.

It makes body disposal for stealth game play way too easy. Also anyone else think that there should be a skill that lets you shoot with a pistol while an enemy is grabbed (Gears of War meatshields anyone?).

yes, OP, the grapple/bodyshield skills need major work

I think he means the ability to dispose of a body should have been an unlockable skill that cost a perk point not just a given. Also as far as I know you cannot use a person as a meat shield and shoot while holding someone. Which is interesting because in the athletics tree it shows a perk called "Human Shield" and in that little picture it shows you able to shoot while using a human shield. You can't actually do that in game so the safe assumption is it was cut from the game.

Funnily enough, wasn’t that something shown off in the 2018 video?

Top Bottom