Mech-fanatics UNITE!

+
Good point. But still, there are tolerance levels, and I would imagine that there would be some sort of gyroscope or some other device that would assist with keeping balance in armoured suits on the scale of ACPA. I imagine that pilot weight and size would be less restrictive in larger suits. I would also assume that a computerised control system would automatically make adjustments for a new pilot.

And RAF pilots must conform to a different set of measurements:

Functional Reach (Lenth of Arms with Fist Clenched) 720mm - 900mm
Sitting Height: 865-990mm
Buttock to Knee: 560-660mm
Buttock to Heel: 1000-1200mm

BMI also plays a big part in the physical requirements of RAF pilots.

I think that, game wise, we could safely go with suits accepting BOD sizes dependant of the individual suit itself. Smaller ones having much smaller tolerance levels.

When is the last time you saw a tall or fat tank crewman?
I'm tall (specially for a female) and my legs HATE coach seating in airlines.

Clarke;n27827 said:
So basically Cyberpunk 2077 takes place in a sci-fi future with punk in it. If you had a mech in mind that you think might fit in with the game let's hear it!

Can't wait to customize my own mech with neon red lights.

Lisbeth_Salander;n9594221 said:
Can't wait to walk around Night City with my customizable mech and my sexy AI companion, who is also 100% customizable.
I can hear it now ...

Liz's character to her NPC Companion: "But a Mr Studd will dramatically improve your effectiveness in social situations. The fact that it'll will make you more desirable as a companion is merely a side benefit."

Suhiira;n9595011 said:
Liz's character to her NPC Companion: "But a Mr Studd will dramatically improve your effectiveness in social situations. The fact that it'll will make you more desirable as a companion is merely a side benefit."

Perhaps. But I would prefer other implants. You know what my favorite japanese word is? Kenjataimu, which translates to "period after orgasm when a man is free from sexual desire and can think clearly". Isn't it interesting that the japanese choose the word "free"?

Sexual desire is an uncomfortable feeling, but the felling of making sex is a good one, haven't you noticed? This is the way nature found to force animals including humans to reproduce via sex. A negative felling is way more powerful than a positive one, so if sexual desire was instead a good felling, it would be enough to satisfy us humans, therefore we wouldn't be forced to have sex. But when you realise this, you see how much the sexual instincts has power over you and your thoughts, and how much it influences on your well being.

Natural selection made us the way we are to increase our chances of survival, it doesn't care if we end up unhappy in the process.

Top Bottom