Meleteles Heart, Quest is no longer active? (Spoiler)

+
Meleteles Heart, Quest is no longer active? (Spoiler)

I helped the Reaver by telling him to wear armor in the Prolog and he gave me this medallion. I then had him help distract the guards as I escaped the prison in the Prolog.

The Wikia says I am meant to take the medallion to Lobindum outside Flotsam and the medallion will notify me of the presence of a witch and there'll be a quest which reverses the negative effect the medallion has, however the medallion does nothing and the quest is marked as complete in the Journal D: am I stuck with -10% armor? Why is the quest marked as complete?

Have you actually gone to see the witch? Doing so should advance the quest, even though the Prologue phase is marked complete.

Her name is Anezka, and she lives in a house far in the back of the village (behind Sendler's house).

Ah okay then. Still, the game failed to make MY medallion vibrate when I got near her and the game doesn't imply or indicate that there is more to it once the quest is marked as complete.

Anyways, yeah everything is working good now :).

Hmm... I think that's not the only quest that 'completes', and then has another stage. Think of the chapter 1 quest as a new quest if you will.

I kind of like it, because the journal is written from an in game point of view (and not a 'god-view' point of view). So if your task is say, lift the blood curse, then you know exactly when you've completed it. But with this amulet, in game pov you don't know that there's more to it... until you run into the right NPC.

Anyway, IIRC you don't get a message about the medallion vibrating. when you actually run into Anezka, the first time you start a conversation with her, Geralt will say that his medallion vibrates when he's near her.

You really should be talking to every NPC anyway. Especially the ones that sell stuff, so you won't miss her.

Top Bottom